• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot saw Chailyn and said, "Good, wanna see something I learned?" He asked, eager to try this out. He told Iscarius to land next to Tahsha's dragon

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Oh, hey Chailyn. . ." Tahsha said, and returned to soaking up as much knowledge as she could. These peoples fate was extrordinary, but could never be one of them. Elliot and Chailyn maybe. . .

amaterasu

Writer
"Sure. Why not." Chailyn said, sitting on the edge of the fountain. "I learned how to make little shapes out of fire. After you show us your trick, I'll show mine." she said, petting Zuko's snout.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Leana flew for a little while. Then she spotted a couple more dragons. She thought Sephira, there are dragons down there. Three by my count. Shall we drop in on them?
Sephira thought for a minute. "I don't know...What do you think, Kaida?"
The calico answered immediatly. I wanna meet them. I want to see what other kinds of dragons there are besides Leana.
Sephira smiled. "Then down we go, Leana." Just in case they were enemy dragons, Sephira adjusted her sword and strung her bow. Kaida clawed up her shirt to her shoulders and curled around her neck, her head over Sephira's right shoulder. Leana spiraled to a landing a little ways from the dragons, and Sephira dismounted. The two approached the group cautiously. Sephira stopped just within ear shot and called, "Greetings!"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot was laughing to him self, as he froze Chailyn to the fountain, then froze her hands down. "Originally, I was going to freeze the fountain, but this is better." He said, not noticing the group.

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn laughed, and melted the ice. "Watch." she said, making shapes with her fire. First Zuko, then the other two dragons, then herself, Tasha, and Elliot.
When she heard the new person, she looked over, small orbs of fire still in her palms. "Hi." she said, wary of the new person.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Alwin! Stop!" Tennor shouted as his dragon, in a crazed rage, flew after the pigeon that had mocked them. The pigeon had drowned within a minute, but they had flown too high. Alwin fell, with Tennor on his back, down into the lawn of a mansion. Many other dragons and riders were there. They landed safely and Tennor told Alwin, "That was close."

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira walked closer, though stayed a respectfull distanst aways. "Greetings," she called again, and Kaida mentally rolled her eyes. Sephira smiled mentally back at her, then resumed speaking. "I'm Sephira Wolfsong, but you may call my Sephy. This is my dragon partner Leana and my cat friend Kaida." Leana gave a small bow of her head, and Kaida uttered a greeting meow. Sephira smiled at them mentally. They normally didn't like company.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Ah, another uninvited guest. . ." Tahsha said trying not to be rude. No-one actually knew about her Home other than Elliot, Chailyn and the Mayor. She wondered who this person was, and why she had never seen her. Tentate moved to sit behind the fountain, she was the last Amythst Dragon alive, and her scales were quite valuable, along with the writing and designs all over the scale that is. . .

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot layed down by the fountain. He started to make shapes with ice.He wondered if he could slip away, but he decided against it. He planned on being in the forest by dark, as he needed to hunt. He wanted to start earlier than usual, as he was going to make food for him, Tahsha, Chailyn, and others.

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn watched another rider fall off his dragon and land in the lawn. "Holy crap are you okay?" she shouted, helping him up and letting one fireball extinguish. "Why'd you fall off your dragon anyway? she asked, letting the other fire extinguish. She brought him to the fountain and sat down again. Zuko looked up at the other dragon. "Stay here Zuko. Don't get near the other dragon unless the new guy says its okay." she said.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor looked up and saw a beautifal girl run toward him. Alwin saw where Tennor was looking and splashed water in his face, "Thanks, boy," Tennor said, returning to a normal state of mind, "I'm all right!" he yelled.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
*Sigh* "So many new people. . . I'll go get some rooms ready." Tahsha said, "I'll be back in a moment, that guy who fell from the sky should be okay. I think the poofy grass broke most of his fall. . ." She said. Sha had hoped this would've been a day with just her and Elliot, but having friends and strangers over for dinner was nice. . .

amaterasu

Writer
"I guess I'll go." Chailyn said, playing with fire again. "You okay?" she asked, looking at Tennor. "What's your name anyway? And your dragon's. And your element." she said, making the boy and his dragon's shape out of the fire and then the elements. Then she went on to make small animals that they could hunt, like rabits and squirrels. Then larger ones like deer and bears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom