• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dr3W's Avatar/Signature Request Thread

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Could you make me a sig of Toon Link running away from a Creeper (from Minecraft?) And in black, blocky letters, write: Crossovers. They never end well. Thanks!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well thanks!! I subconsciously compare my things to others, so I naturally disagree, but I am definitly starting to figure GIMP out.
All you need are a few GIMP signature tutorials and you'll get better in no time. That's I improved and now I can make some of my own signatures without the use of one. I would try out these. Try some of them out and you'll have an awesome signature. My favorite is #3. It taught me some effects that I uses in my Aqua sig, below, and it's not hard, at all, but that's just my opinion.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, Linknmike, here's your sig:
LinknmikeCrossoverSig.png

More on the way!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
For Elvenknight (sorry I couldn't get a background):
Elvenknight_Avatar.png

Would you be able to make a sig of Link from TP when he got an item out of a chest, but instead of that item, a Cabbage? And then it says, in capital letters, YOU GOT A CABBAGE!! That would be great. If you can do that. Not trying to underestimate you or nutin.

:/ got a request like that before... just remembered how badly it turned out. Another request?

And for Navi_the_Fairy:
NaviTheFairy.png

Last edited:

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
Hey Dr3w i've been hearing about how good you are at making sig's so i thought i'd request one.
how about... Link and Dark Link having a duel?

rockercjathere

The Helmaroc Queen
Could I have one of Helmaroc King with WW link in its claws or hands please? A dark background to it would be cool :) Whatever you feel would look cool. :D Thank you

Last edited:

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh hi Dr3w I was wondering if you could make a avy out of this neat pic I found.

Image:
attachment.php

Colors: Can you change the background to red and black
Text: Um just Ammy please
Effects: Just as it is

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom