• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dr3W's Avatar/Signature Request Thread

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Wow, I am impressed by your signatures so far. Keep up the good work! I might have a tip to give you though. When you are using GIMP, try to mess around with the program to get cooler effects and different styles. You might discover new styles that you might like, and effects that will make your signature stand out! ;)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
That's what a lot of my work has been lately. I've recently been playing with opacity (for cool effects) and different airbrush types (for backgrounds).

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Can you make me a signature of the Triforce? But I want them to be a blood-red for the power one, forest-green for the courage one, and a crystalish-blue for the wisdom one. That would be great!

Got it done!
ElvenknightSig.png

E

ERROR

I want TV snow in the background a picture of Error on the far right and on the left in a red stamp like font "I AM ERROR." writen diagnaly and all caps also an avatar with the same background, picture txt and font but with txt on bottom and pic above it!! JACKISHA JK(inside joke LOL) 2 much txt tlk AHHHHHHHHH!! (in the corner very small type BY: Dr3W

P.S this was my last post as skullkid now i'm ERROR so ill change my sig and avatar soon!!!! HORRAY:) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I'd really love it if you could do a Navi avatar and sig for me:). If it's too much trouble to do both then you can just pick one. I'm not picky at all, you're the artist here! I would like it to have Navi and somewhere have my username. Thank you for considering!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I got it! Remember, I am just the guy who puts this stuff together. This thread is just for you guys to tell me what you want.
Once again, please bring me more requests!!

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I got it! Remember, I am just the guy who puts this stuff together. This thread is just for you guys to tell me what you want.
Once again, please bring me more requests!!
Thank you very much:) (30 character rule)

EDIT: linksonick just made me a signature, so all I need now is an avy. If you are interested, I'd like the color scheme to match my signature. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom