• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any Scars?

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I have one on my right hand. I got it when I was 3, my dad was pushing me on a swing, then I don't remember what it was exactly but I hit something sharp on the side of it while I was going up, so it cut right through it.

A pencil once went through my right hand too, but I don't think I'd call it a scar.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh yes I have.

One through my right eyebrow. I was always told I hit my head against my bed at the age of 2
A very small one (hardly visible) in my nose. I felt out of my bed at the age of 3. My mother bought a bird and it was flying around and I was scared of it.
One on top of my nose (also hardly visible) because our dog bit me in my face when I was 12.
One on my right feet. I cut my feet at glass like 12 years ago.
One on my belly when my appendix was removed in 2004.
And one in my left knee because my oldest brother threw fishhooks through the room and I got caught. This happened when I was like 8 or 9 years old.
And one at the palm of my right hand. I got a flat tyre while riding my bike to school and felt hard and had quite a couple of bruises

green goron

Best of the Gorons
When I was 7 I was jumping up and down on my parents bed then somehow slipped and hit my head on the metal on the side of the bed. My scar kept getting smaller for a while but til this day it is still there.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I can't really tell if it's still there or not, but I must have a scar on the top of my head from hitting the edge of a counter top when I was little. I also have burned myself many times doing projects and whatnot so I have a few scars on my hands from that.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I've gotten hit by cars, fallen of trees/houses, stabbed 2 times in my hip (nothing serious), bitten by a dog, broken my nose a few times and lost count over how many times I've simply trashed my knees against the asphalt as a kid.. But I don't have any noticeable scars from any of these injuries! :D

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I have three scars that come to mind.

One is this pinto-bean-shaped scar on my left pinky. Apparently my mom was cooking something with a pan and carried it while turning to talk to me as a kid. Burned my pinky.

Another is pretty large, on my left elbow. I was being an idiot back in high school, and I was learning to skateboard. So I had my sister pull me on my skateboard with our motorcycle down the road. She revved up the engine and sent me flying. Never touching a skateboard again.

The other one that I can remember is this pretty cool scar on my left eyelid (why's everything on my left side???) I was camping up in the mountains two summers ago and was gathering wood when I decided to pull this branch out of this tree. It was stuck, so I pulled as hard as I could and it rocketed straight to my eyeball. Had it been even a quarter of an inch higher I'd be blind in one eye right now. Thankfully all I got was that scar.

I have 10 scars, 8 from medical conditions so i'll only use the 2 I caused. My very first scar was when I was a toddler. I played inside a removed front of a truck then I fell. Little did I know my leg split open. While I walking to the house I saw the wound and cried until my uncle took me inside so we could go to the hospital. It look like a centipede oddly enough. The other one was I put wart remover was put on a wart on the top of my hand. The wart isn't there anymore to say the least.

I have a lot of greese burns on my hands and arms from working fast food restaurants and I have a few stitches on my lip from when I was 2 years old. The stitches are still visible but eh, nothing can be done.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I have one tiny unimpressive scar on my left forefinger. Back when I was in grade seven, I helped a little kid open one of those metal cans with a tab on them and I cut myself. Required two stitches.

What did my 12yr old brain get out of that experience: Helping people can sometimes leave you bleeding and in pain...it was quite a while before I offered assistance to someone after that...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have quite a few scars on my hands from the plastic lightsaber fights in freshman year. Those were so damn fun. Then I have one on my thumb from the razor blade of the Tin foil box. That bled for about 1 1/2 days. I have a scar on my elbow and probably my shoulder from a BMX accident. And then I have a scar on my elbow from lacrosse. My favorite scars though are the ones on my cheeks from eating too many warheads.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I have 3. The one on the side of my knee and one on my neck came from some kind of skin tac that had to be removed. And the other one on my neck came from getting my thyroid taken out this past January.

I have one right on my wrist because a needle. Don't worry It wasn't me who did it. It was a accident.

octorok74

TETTAC
I have one scar and it's on my chin. The story of how I got it makes me laugh every time. It happened when I was around 5 years old. My father had come home from work and like he always did he gave me his tie to wear. Well, I decided to run on the couches and tables in my living room while wearing the tie. I ended up stepping on the tie, tripping, and smacking my chin on the corner of one of the tables. I was crying like I was going to die. Didn't require stiches, but the scar is still there.

bunny

birb overlord
I have two on my left foot. I jumped in a pool and I didn't realize the bottom was so close... It took a good chunk out of my foot. o_e But surprisingly, it didn't hurt that much. In fact, I didn't even notice it until my friend pointed it out. But yeah... It doesn't look cool or anything... There's just two marks on my foot now... It was kind of disappointing, but oh well. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom