• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cutest Girl in Twilight Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Nintendo did an amazing job on the graphics in Twilght Princess. But one thing that really stood out was the character design.

So which girl did you think was the cutest or hottest

Austin

Austin
I actually just made the same thread :embarrassed:... my mistake

Anyway, I put

1) Midna (Imp form.... I'm a little weird....)
2) Zelda (she was REALLY well done in this game)
3) Agitha (once you got past the odd bug comments....)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I really would have to go with Agitha, the bug chick. I don't know why but she was cute.
then Midna I think her Imp form looks a LOT more better than ger human form.
Then the Fishing place chick she was cute as welll.
And the Zora Queen was pretty too.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Another "cutest" thread?

1. LINK. I know he's a male, but he was sooo utterly girly in TP that he takes the top spot. He was very beautiful. Cute face, slender body.

2. Princess Zelda was pretty cute, too. I liked her design, but I was more impressed with her facial and body structure than anything else. Her eyes were just gorgeous... they were not as bright as they normally are.... just kind of a subdued blue that matched her calm, wise exterior.

3. Midna was definitely the sexiest. Hips and breasts, pretty much. Talking her adult form, of course. The only thing that bothered me was her extra long neck and eyebrows.

4. Telma! They made this plum woman so very pretty. I thought she was gorgeous, and her designed matched her firey personality.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I think it would be Agitha, she had the cute young princess thing going for her.

4. Telma! They made this plum woman so very pretty. I thought she was gorgeous, and her designed matched her firey personality.

Please say your not serious?!
In terms of cuteness Telma hits the extreme end of the not-cute end.
She's more manly than alot of the men in the game!
Then again some guys do dig that sort of thing.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Midna, totally has to be her, she is totally flirty in appearence and personality!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I think it would be Agitha, she had the cute young princess thing going for her.

Please say your not serious?!
In terms of cuteness Telma hits the extreme end of the not-cute end.
She's more manly than alot of the men in the game!
Then again some guys do dig that sort of thing.
Are YOU serious? How is she manly? She's got hooters the size of Death Mountain. She's more of a flirt than Midna. She's all woman. She's very pretty. Her facial structure, hair, and makeup are all very feminine. So far, she's the only one I've noticed who paints her toe and fingernails- pretty far from manly. I'm getting the feeling that you're probably one of those jerks that don't think big women can be beautiful. That's the vibe you're giving off. :<

T

TheLastLink

Um.. I am going to not include main characters in my list, cause that would be unfair.

1: fishing hole woman. she's cute. and she's cute, too.;)
2: Telma.:P just one of my favorites, and she's cool.
... um, yeah..

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Agitha!!!! <3<3<3

oh please god no, never

she has a bug fetish - just look at what she says!

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
On a serious note, the fishing hole woman was pretty cute actually :3

I'm getting a pixel fetish here...

Okay, well I can think of three.

1. Zelda- do I need an explanation?
2. Midna- personally, I only liked her imp form. I really don't like her as a human.
3. Ilia- well, so far I'm the only one who said Ilia. I think she looked better than a lot of the other girls in Twilight Princess.

S

sambob98

i like the fishing place girl most,she purty.minda has to be my #2.she talk kinda cute heheh O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom