• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
II
Minish is the worst choice of Seanzie's PoE options to remove from the PoE. She is not cleared by anything in any way shape or form. No mechs, nothing she's done has really sold her as town, she doesn't even have anti-teamed interactions with KoD or Fext. There is no world where Minish is the towniest option of the three names you had. Spew clear Neon like everyone else.
i think Sean's logic is that Neon seems to have a clear on Minish so in that way Neon is more sus than Minish (Neon could be scum with Minish town in theory while Minish can't be scum with Neon town)

Regardless I don't think Neon's clear on minish should be as strng as she makes it out to be even if Neon is town.

I am actually tinfoiling them as being S/S with a 4 person maf team now but have to remind myself that Fext and Neon hard tunneled each other for two entire phases.

From what I can tell, the bartender does this: Once per night, you give someone a drink, making them drunk. Be careful though. If they have 2 drinks in a night, they die

I don't see how this tells us anything about Minish's alignment.
Minish mentioned needing two drinks-- possibly she's affected weirdly by the two drinks a night effect? Without knowledge of what that weird effect is that still doesn't tell us much about her alignment and I still don't see why a town with that role is unbuckable.

a'lana

cotton candy
Why I am against listening to neons clear is:

1. the reasons don't really seem that strong compared to Raven and Rag's reasons tbh

2. there is actually a nonzero chance they are both scum in a 4 person team although I do think the Fext spew on neon should hold some weight

I will still say that if not for the Fext flip I would have been hard tunneling neon for what she did now.

i think Sean's logic is that Neon seems to have a clear on Minish so in that way Neon is more sus than Minish (Neon could be scum with Minish town in theory while Minish can't be scum with Neon town)
By the sounds of it Neon's clear of Minish is "yes, there is a bartender". Don't think that's particularly clearing for Minish-- Minish can be scum in a town Neon world by simply having not lied about having a bartender-related role.

a'lana

cotton candy
I also think DW has been towny recently and by PoE it would leave Minish and neon seems to think Minish hard cleared so

Either:

1. Minish is town and neon is putting too much stock into NAI mech stuff

Problem: here I assume that Neon is positively biased toward minish (which I don't see as being beyond neon tbf) but still.

2. Minish and Neon are both scum
Problem: 4 player maf team would be kind of unbalanced but then again maybe a 4 person scum team could compensate for a town sided setup? We already got two scum and both of them died for mech reasons.

3. DW is scum

Problem: DW has IMO been very towny compared to Minish and Neon especially recently. I can't tell if neon wolfsiding town or is just openwolfing anymore but if not for the Fext spew I would have tunneled her on play by now

I also think neon softed having like a 1000 abilities lmao

a'lana

cotton candy
I also think DW has been towny recently and by PoE it would leave Minish and neon seems to think Minish hard cleared so

Either:

1. Minish is town and neon is putting too much stock into NAI mech stuff

Problem: here I assume that Neon is positively biased toward minish (which I don't see as being beyond neon tbf) but still.

2. Minish and Neon are both scum
Problem: 4 player maf team would be kind of unbalanced but then again maybe a 4 person scum team could compensate for a town sided setup? We already got two scum and both of them died for mech reasons.

3. DW is scum

Problem: DW has IMO been very towny compared to Minish and Neon especially recently. I can't tell if neon wolfsiding town or is just openwolfing anymore but if not for the Fext spew I would have tunneled her on play by now

I also think neon softed having like a 1000 abilities lmao
scenario 1 meant to say minish is scum not minish is town

Minish is the worst choice of Seanzie's PoE options to remove from the PoE. She is not cleared by anything in any way shape or form. No mechs, nothing she's done has really sold her as town, she doesn't even have anti-teamed interactions with KoD or Fext. There is no world where Minish is the towniest option of the three names you had. Spew clear Neon like everyone else.
II

Regardless I don't think Neon's clear on minish should be as strng as she makes it out to be even if Neon is town.

I am actually tinfoiling them as being S/S with a 4 person maf team now but have to remind myself that Fext and Neon hard tunneled each other for two entire phases.

Just to clarify, I at no point have removed Minish from my PoE, and they are still my best guess for remaining scum. Hapi has been pushing Minish!town and I've been trying to see if there is anything to Hapi's case (I am not convinced), and as part of that I mentioned what my PoE would be if I removed Minish from it to see where Hapi's thoughts were beyond "Minish is town" (she went to pushing for Alana to be in my PoE rather than doubling down on DW), not to suggest I was removing Minish.

a'lana

cotton candy
.... Neon also softed having killed Fext and in a her and minish both maf-world Neon would be mech-bussing Fext only to hard defend other teammate-Minish going out of her way to save her...

Normally I'd view the person having the clear on someone else as objectively having more scum equity than the actual person who is cleared but in this case I actually can't see neon being scum without Minish being scum as my neon tinfoil is based on my minish susocions and the fact that neon saved minish from a lynch

Also if neon is town and minish is scum neon is just extremely conf biased

a'lana

cotton candy
... If neons plans was to openwolf with minish then maybe they actually wouldn't decide to murder Fext to clear themselves if the plan is to brute force a win by powerwolfing because Fext being alive means game ends sooner bwcaus eit looks like in a wolrd where they are both scun their plan woukd be to brute force lylom so Neon is just hard wolfsiding town?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Problem: DW has IMO been very towny compared to Minish and Neon especially recently.

How have I not been townie? The only reason I'm suspected is because PoE. Someone mentioned something about me not having clearing interactions with KoD/Fext. I didn't even have like any interactions with KoD because he ****ing died before I could even be active in the game so how is that even fair to read me on. Lmao. And same with Fext, we were active at like two completely separate times that I never caught up on so of course I didn't really have interactions with him.

But how is me not giving y'all all the info about how previous Chaos Mafia games work not ****ing townie? And I'm about to drop a bomb, or should I say grenade, that y'all aren't ready for that I realized when I was in bed about to get up. Y'all need to be completely reevaluating your PoEs because it doesn't matter who spewed who. Because the existence of the grenade means that we might not be looking at any more mafia at all, but we do definitely have a killing 3rd party left in the game. You can check the previous Chaos Mafia game and see that the role Grenade Vendor exists as a third party role. It won that game actually. It gives out grenades and you have to pass them off in a certain amount of time like hot potato. I did not directly kill Ex with the grenade today, despite how it's been framed. If he had seen that it had been passed to him and passed it off in time then he would have lived and whoever had it when it went off would have died. The person who put the grenade into play is the one to blame here and I am cleared from doing that. It's just a matter of who the vendor is...

So Alana, wanna talk about that PoE again?

Also, yes the bartender is a role in the Chaos games. If you get a drink your action has a chance of being randomized. If you get two drinks you're dead. I cannot say how I can be cleared by this but if you combine this with what I softed about being unbuckable it might make a bit of sense.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I also don't think scum k

You are very wrong lmfao all because of a grenade you yourself said you gave to me? Why me of all people lmfao is this on more than the grenade stuff

regardless you need to get the **** over yourself you are badly wrong also you should have started solving BEFORE you started sabotaging this game

I could tell you but would you listen? Because you seem pretty deadset on this narrative that I'm a game thrower.

and I can and do regularly take a lot of abuse in mafia for the way I play ask anyone or look at champs lol but one thing I won't stand to be called is a thrower that is above and beyond the accusations that I think are okay in a mafia game. And if you genuinely believe that you won't listen.

How have I not been townie? The only reason I'm suspected is because PoE. Someone mentioned something about me not having clearing interactions with KoD/Fext. I didn't even have like any interactions with KoD because he ****ing died before I could even be active in the game so how is that even fair to read me on. Lmao. And same with Fext, we were active at like two completely separate times that I never caught up on so of course I didn't really have interactions with him.

But how is me not giving y'all all the info about how previous Chaos Mafia games work not ****ing townie? And I'm about to drop a bomb, or should I say grenade, that y'all aren't ready for that I realized when I was in bed about to get up. Y'all need to be completely reevaluating your PoEs because it doesn't matter who spewed who. Because the existence of the grenade means that we might not be looking at any more mafia at all, but we do definitely have a killing 3rd party left in the game. You can check the previous Chaos Mafia game and see that the role Grenade Vendor exists as a third party role. It won that game actually. It gives out grenades and you have to pass them off in a certain amount of time like hot potato. I did not directly kill Ex with the grenade today, despite how it's been framed. If he had seen that it had been passed to him and passed it off in time then he would have lived and whoever had it when it went off would have died. The person who put the grenade into play is the one to blame here and I am cleared from doing that. It's just a matter of who the vendor is...

Also, yes the bartender is a role in the Chaos games. If you get a drink your action has a chance of being randomized. If you get two drinks you're dead. I cannot say how I can be cleared by this but if you combine this with what I softed about being unbuckable it might make a bit of sense.

lolia-sip-juice.gif

I have my reasons...

Princess Abigail

By the sounds of it Neon's clear of Minish is "yes, there is a bartender". Don't think that's particularly clearing for Minish-- Minish can be scum in a town Neon world by simply having not lied about having a bartender-related role.

My clear of Minish is many things but this is not exactly it

Minish I do want to ask. As vaguely and legally as you are allowed why does a bartender help clear you?

Question 2 electric Boogaloo have marshmallows ever meant or done something in previous games? Asking for the staypuft marshmallow man he's a personal friend of mine we are lobbying to get marshmallows more global recognition

But no seriously do marshmallows mean anything

And uhh

I have a tinfoil I've been keeping to myself because I'm already "throwing" for doing Chaos and I would hate to add another crazy take, should I share it?

I will only listen to Minish's answer for these questions.

Princess Abigail

Wait is this directed to me or...? Lol.

Nah basically I meant I had my reasons for the 20 posts before this where I've been saying a'lana may be evil based on past info and you've now confirmed I was right at least somewhat.

I couldn't find the exact role pms for that game but I did know in theory what you now confirmed.

Princess Abigail

I'm actually in a great mood right now this has been a really good day of mafia.

But anyways though I'm just glad I was at least right maybe in some ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom