• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
I am cleared for KoD spew like you are cleared for fext spew.

I don't see his the grenade stuff makes me scummy if you and minish both confirm that you gave it to me and that I then gave it to minish who gave it to ex

Did we ever like actually mechanically clear a'lana and if so how and when did that happen?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
.... but you gave the grenade to me?

also why does this make me suspect when:

1. why would I risk using the grenade on someone i townread if im scum as i know how bad this makes me look

2. minish confirmed that *they* were the one to give it to ex

3. I thought you implied you gave it to me so why am i sus for receiving a grenade

But I didn't I just thought I did. Again things changed yesterday when I realized something very important that I'm trying to tiptoe around cause rules exist but you can easily find.

I know Minish gave the grenade you gave her to Ex but my question is did you know she'd even have that choice?

a'lana

cotton candy
.... I mean I can maybe buy if you scumread me for thinking I killed ex myself openwolfy as it would be but Minish literally confirmed that she was the one to kill Ex and also I am confused why you suspect me for the fact that grenade roles are >rand scum when you know that *received* the grenade thus that the grenade doesn't come from my own role.

Princess Abigail

I am cleared for KoD spew like you are cleared for fext spew.

I don't see his the grenade stuff makes me scummy if you and minish both confirm that you gave it to me and that I then gave it to minish who gave it to ex

Yippee kai ayeee that's what i needed.

I think a'lana is bad and will vote her. Y'all can do whatever. I would like to hear what Minish has to say in her defense though and I sincerely hope any town bartender still alive grants Minish her final request

Thank you and good night

Princess Abigail

.... I mean I can maybe buy if you scumread me for thinking I killed ex myself openwolfy as it would be but Minish literally confirmed that she was the one to kill Ex and also I am confused why you suspect me for the fact that grenade roles are >rand scum when you know that *received* the grenade thus that the grenade doesn't come from my own role.

But I **don't** know you received it because the reason I thought you received it does not exist

a'lana

cotton candy
It's chaos mafia though so everything I think I know in general is wrong.

If nobody can tell me alana is mech cleared then I'm on alana tomorrow
.. If you are sus of mW you should have said that *before* you tunneled a corpse also think if this is for the grenade stuff your case is ****ing bad and if you oh so much was concerned about my a lot you should have said so before you lynched ExLight because IMO you blatantly threw

Princess Abigail

Go read go forth and seek the truth about bartenders and than figure out from there why I know what I know and can't say it

You can find the info you don't know just as easily as I did wrt a lot of things I'm using to base this off of and I really need to know if a'lana is mech cleared and second off that's not how the bartender works in this game go look up chaos mafia 5 or 4 skip to the last page find the rules and read them lol

From what I can tell, the bartender does this: Once per night, you give someone a drink, making them drunk. Be careful though. If they have 2 drinks in a night, they die

I don't see how this tells us anything about Minish's alignment.

a'lana

cotton candy
U
But I didn't I just thought I did. Again things changed yesterday when I realized something very important that I'm trying to tiptoe around cause rules exist but you can easily find.

I know Minish gave the grenade you gave her to Ex but my question is did you know she'd even have that choice?
you are aware that I received the grenade and gave it to Minish which Minish confirmed? I am confused. You didn't give a grenade to me but thought you did?? But i literally said I got the grenade

a'lana

cotton candy
Only conclusion I can think of is you are eiter bartender or you got an invest result despite not being invest

Go read go forth and seek the truth about bartenders and than figure out from there why I know what I know and can't say it

a'lana

cotton candy
This is not how bartender worked on mafiacafe or mu irrc
From what I can tell, the bartender does this: Once per night, you give someone a drink, making them drunk. Be careful though. If they have 2 drinks in a night, they die

I don't see how this tells us anything about Minish's alignment.

a'lana

cotton candy
Also **** it I am not going to be tunneled by you neon you had your chance to use your lynch on me you just wasted on ex but you chose to waste it on a corpse

Princess Abigail

.. If you are sus of mW you should have said that *before* you tunneled a corpse also think if this is for the grenade stuff your case is ****ing bad and if you oh so much was concerned about my a lot you should have said so before you lynched ExLight because IMO you blatantly threw

Your opinion is valid. However I did not blatantly throw. Or throw at all. I played chaos mafia and I did something to see what would happen. The host allowed it to happen thus it is a part of the game. A majority of people did the same thing I did I just started it and pushed it.

And also I didn't scumread you until recently I was busy doing research most of yesterday.

For instance I'm like 98.6% sure Storm was lynchable and got voted at least one time in one of these games though it was just quick reads thru and I may be wrong in that.

So is it a stretch to think if the host is randomly a player in one chaos mafia then lynching a corpse **might** do something in another? Especially if it actually is allowed by the host.

If you think I threw that's okay

But I actually think you thinking I threw is just AtE to get a pocket from the other people mad at me.

And also like this is just how I play lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom