• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
L

Your opinion is valid. However I did not blatantly throw. Or throw at all. I played chaos mafia and I did something to see what would happen. The host allowed it to happen thus it is a part of the game. A majority of people did the same thing I did I just started it and pushed it.

And also I didn't scumread you until recently I was busy doing research most of yesterday.

For instance I'm like 98.6% sure Storm was lynchable and got voted at least one time in one of these games though it was just quick reads thru and I may be wrong in that.

So is it a stretch to think if the host is randomly a player in one chaos mafia then lynching a corpse **might** do something in another? Especially if it actually is allowed by the host.

If you think I threw that's okay

But I actually think you thinking I threw is just AtE to get a pocket from the other people mad at me.

And also like this is just how I play lol
Nah its a throw also can you **** off about accusing me of pocketing people? People have every right to be upset at you and policy lynch you regardless of your alignment so like can you **** ofd

Looks in in CM 4 they only killed people, CM 5 bartenders kill people and randomize their target.

If this affects factional actions, then that could be a good look for Minish, but it might not. Also, maybe Minish just doesn't care who they NK, so they're okay being randomized, or they're immune to being drunk or something (which would explain why they know there is a bartender). I think the case here for Minish is weak.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
From what I can tell, the bartender does this: Once per night, you give someone a drink, making them drunk. Be careful though. If they have 2 drinks in a night, they die

I don't see how this tells us anything about Minish's alignment.

There's a handful of reasons I can think of why a town Minish might want to be bartended but I can't think of any reason why a scum Minish would want to be bartended.

Especially since I think scum kills are random already and scum might not even have a kill and if I'm right about that scum might just die from even getting bartended

There's a handful of reasons I can think of why a town Minish might want to be bartended but I can't think of any reason why a scum Minish would want to be bartended.

Especially since I think scum kills are random already and scum might not even have a kill and if I'm right about that scum might just die from even getting bartended

Why would any of those things be true? LIke are these just wild guesses, or is there some reason to assume any of this is how it works?

a'lana

cotton candy

Did you bartend fext maybe

Princess Abigail

L

Nah its a throw also can you **** off about accusing me of pocketing people? People have every right to be upset at you and policy lynch you regardless of your alignment so like can you **** ofd

Nah I won't when this feels performative and while I respect the idea that you somehow think I'm the only one who threw you are playing

Chaos. Mafia.

So stop trying to pretend like this is a vanilla game and what I did was in any way useless.

I will vote you into oblivion I'm confident in my reads you don't have to be if your all town and min is not me and min voting together don't stop you.

Princess Abigail

Why would any of those things be true? LIke are these just wild guesses, or is there some reason to assume any of this is how it works?

Yes I read literally all the chaos mafia and some rules are consistent with minor or no changes

So I have a pretty strong reason to believe things I know because I don't continue to read this as a vanilla set up where everything is true and nothing is not.

Princess Abigail

I did this throughout the last day phase while voting a corpse

I did this because Minish asked to be bartended and my knowledge of their being a bartender made me actually question what that even meant so I went through previous games and started to see a lot of similar things to things I've seen or known are in this game.

Despite everything that's been said about me this game I do actually put in work when I need to

Princess Abigail

I didn't put in the work to look through pervious games before that because I didn't think it was important until Minish gave me a reason to see why I should.

Princess Abigail

I am confident to die on the hill of Minish being town.

And less confident but still confident enough to put my vote solely on a'lana tomorrow

Princess Abigail

****ing mafia making me stay up all day to research things and kill a corpse and forget about a doctor's appointment when I finally did try to sleep

I'm gonna die at work tonight and it's all your fault mafia.

And that's why I love you so so dearly... but God I don't think we are healthy for each other mafia

Princess Abigail

If it isn't minish, it is either you or DW.

Why?

If it's me than it can also be a'lana

Because I'm not mech cleared but Fext spewed me

And that's exactly the case for a'lana except KoD spewed her

Excepttttt a'lana has certainly been controlling the narrative and telling us all who can and can't be scum over and over.

So if I'm not mech cleared and a'lana isn't mech cleared we can both either be scum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom