• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I need to put myself before mafia for one time and maybe get 3 hours of sleep. I'll be back.

Minish tell me why my read on you is right please I will listen even if they won't.

a'lana

cotton candy
I also don't think scum k
I am confident to die on the hill of Minish being town.

And less confident but still confident enough to put my vote solely on a'lana tomorrow
You are very wrong lmfao all because of a grenade you yourself said you gave to me? Why me of all people lmfao is this on more than the grenade stuff

regardless you need to get the **** over yourself you are badly wrong also you should have started solving BEFORE you started sabotaging this game

a'lana

cotton candy
Nah I won't when this feels performative and while I respect the idea that you somehow think I'm the only one who threw you are playing

Chaos. Mafia.

So stop trying to pretend like this is a vanilla game and what I did was in any way useless.

I will vote you into oblivion I'm confident in my reads you don't have to be if your all town and min is not me and min voting together don't stop you.
you are wrong about me neon lmfao and if you are town you sabotaged the game

Why?

If it's me than it can also be a'lana

Because I'm not mech cleared but Fext spewed me

And that's exactly the case for a'lana except KoD spewed her

Excepttttt a'lana has certainly been controlling the narrative and telling us all who can and can't be scum over and over.

So if I'm not mech cleared and a'lana isn't mech cleared we can both either be scum.

I don't really think what you and Fext did was necessarily anti-teamed (probably anti-teamed, but not as strong as I'd like it to be), whereas I know Alana very well and her/KoD is very anti-teamed from both directions, and it really feels like Fext was trying to pocket Alana, so I think Alana is spewed by both dead scum. Alana almost never votes her scummates, and she was one of the original people to push on KoD, which wouldn't clear most people, but does clear Alana. Also, Alana is hitting all her town notes; her paranoia in thread and the way she is getting frustrated (she can sometimes fake the frustration, but not super well). I theoretically could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever been confident Alana was town when she wasn't (sometimes I tunnel her when she is town, but I don't think I've ever incorrectly towncored her), so I'm willing to clear her based on that.

Unfortunately, we no longer have enough space in our PoE for three people, so if I remove Minish, that leaves me with the PoE of {you, DW}. Alana I put a far cry above either of you at this point.

a'lana

cotton candy
Why?

Excepttttt a'lana has certainly been controlling the narrative and telling us all who can and can't be scum over and over.

So if I'm not mech cleared and a'lana isn't mech cleared we can both either be scum.
LOL

i am controlling the narrative for saying RAg and raven are clear and the POE is Minish and DW? lmfao

also since when is trying to push town towards a certain direction scum indicative it can also be indicative of town who wants their reads to be followed

a'lana

cotton candy
Why?

also you are accusing *me* of being controlling yet you basically made everyone no lynch? ngl you are a massive hypocrite here

a'lana

cotton candy
neon also does not deserve to be rewarded by being cleared from poe for this no lynching even though i think shes likely hard wolfsiding town and its dw or minish

neon also does not deserve to be rewarded by being cleared from poe for this no lynching even though i think shes likely hard wolfsiding town and its dw or minish
Eh... Even though I am not happy about the corpse kill, I'm still more interested in winning than anyone else, so I'm not going to policy someone for doing something anti-town if there are elims more likely to flip scum.

Eh... Even though I am not happy about the corpse kill, I'm still more interested in winning than anyone else, so I'm not going to policy someone for doing something anti-town if there are elims more likely to flip scum.
anything else*

a'lana

cotton candy
...actually thinking of DW is probably town they seemed eager to put themselves in PoE along with me and minish

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
we really do be having a lot of people in this game with faded white avatars

Minish is the worst choice of Seanzie's PoE options to remove from the PoE. She is not cleared by anything in any way shape or form. No mechs, nothing she's done has really sold her as town, she doesn't even have anti-teamed interactions with KoD or Fext. There is no world where Minish is the towniest option of the three names you had. Spew clear Neon like everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom