• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Canadian Mafia II - Endgame

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
The random votes at the end of each post might be a role requirement, OR, perhaps more likely, I'm doing it to add a fun little level of unpredictability about my appearance in this game. Which is it?! That's for you to decide, and me to keep you guessing.
If this were a role requirement, it'd have to be a passive one, meaning that Zinger got a question wrong. They've been voting in every post before they had a chance to answer a question, however, considering they joined in the middle of the game. It's likely not a requirement.

The random votes at the end of each post might be a role requirement, OR, perhaps more likely, I'm doing it to add a fun little level of unpredictability about my appearance in this game. Which is it?! That's for you to decide, and me to keep you guessing.
Fry Squint.png

Sorry I've been busy and haven't really been keeping up with the game, unfortunately.
Just making sure before I start squinting at you.
[insert side squint] :lol:

So when's the deadline for Day 1?

bruce-almighty.jpg

Vote: Viral Maze

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
starting to think red blooded canadians have powers beyond the ones they can win

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom