• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Ah, so we got mutants leading the rebellion." Tayler said quietly, smirking. She pulled out her laptop and started typing, sitting on the floor. So far Sean hadn't really noticed er, and she didn't mind.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas leaned against a wall, " Guess I gotta lay low 'till the heat dies down, but I'm sure I can lay lower than this, " he scours the area for any better hidden places, he sees some stairs that lead up to a rugged looking apartment, " Well, that looks like a better place than any, just check if I'm being followed first. " he looks around, the alley seems deserted, even the cameras are off, which he found strange and unnerving, but after checking, he began to ascend the stairs.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

"Eh, you know. The scope does well by itself." Sean shifted in her seat, moving into a more comfortable position.

"What does your new arm do?" She got up from her seat, stepping up to the arm. "Strength? Machinery? You don't mind that I'm so close, do you?" She smirked yet again, revealing in her eyes that she could figure out enough just from her eyesight.

She then shifted, finally turning her attention to the discreet girl in the room. "Did you ask to use the wi-fi, or did you hack it?" Sean shrugged and blew her off, giving her attention back to Cyrus.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Well, considering it was so easy to hack, I thought you just put a password for fun." Tayler said. She smirked, looking at the others in the room. "Wasn't there a superhero with a metal arm?" she asked, looking around. "I thought there was. Well, after this, you could feature in a comic," She said, looking at Cyrus.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She didn't like sass; she never dealt with it. She went up to the girl and put her hand on her throat, threatening her. She didn't squeeze at all, but she held her there.

"My hideaway, my rules. Get off that laptop. Now."

Sean's eyes were fierce as she spoke. She let go, giving her one last glare.

Last edited:

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Tayler was scared. Sean was irritated, and Tayler quickly shut off the laptop and put it into her bag. Sh pulled out her I-pod and said "This doesn't use your WiFi" Before putting in her earbuds.

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas stood off to the side, not wanting to be dragged into the mess that was going on. "man things sure are tense in here. I guess that's what happens when your hiding a group from the government though. Hopefully things will smooth out as we go along." thought Thomas.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I'm going to play ballzy... I mean.. gutsy. *shrug* I'm just trying to get more into the plot, shoot me down with lightning if I'm screwing things up, DH.)

Scars broke away from his group of 'government pals' and looked down at a small device in his hand, it was a tracking device locator. "Now... where are you, 'Cyrus.'" Little did this Cyrus fellow now, his act back in the ally was what I just stated, an act. He had used his small time following Cyrus to place an invisible-to-naked-eye tracking device on Cyrus's pants's leg. He headed in the direction the tracking device told him.

(It was either this, or tracking down Lukemon's character. I flipped a coin :p)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus moved his right arm fluidly before saying, "My arm? It has a few functions. It has a lotta torque and speed built into it. Enough to put 500 lbs. of maximum force behind it. It also helps with the nano machines."

Cyrus sat down and began to explain. "The nano machines in my body can generate electricity. It seems basic but the science behind it is pretty detailed. Basically I can use them to augment my muscles, thus increasing speed and strength. I can use them to boost my nervous system, allowing me a better reaction time, and enhanced senses such as hearing or smell. Finally, the arm is a way to discharge pure electricity. Basically think of it as like that gun that old movie, The Matrix, where it can fire pure electricity as a beam, blast, or bolt."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
( Technically GS, my character is kind of only outside 1 door from Cyrus so... )

Roxas pressed himself up against the wall, he could hear voices inside, " Damn it, someone's already in there, an' by the sounds of things they don't like sharing. " he thought. He hears footsteps nearby, " Oh shoot someone's coming. " he said quietly, he then jumped off the stairs and hid behind an indent in the wall.

Go_Skyward

As Scars walked up to the building, he smirked, "Here you are..." he thought. He climbed up the stairs and swore he heard something, but ignored it, nothing was more important than catching a group of rebels. He sat outside the door, waiting for a perfect time to charge in.

(pfffffttt....and the plot twist is coming :eek: XD)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

She held up her finger to Cyrus, motioning for him to stop talking. Sean stood still, frozen in place. She had heard a couple footsteps on the staircase.

She creeped over to her M107 in the window, taking the safety off and peering out the scope. There was someone coming up the staircase, and by the looks of his coat, he was pro-government.

"God damnit." Sean swore to herself, but then she wryly smiled. "Bye bye, birdie."

Sean aimed the scope at the man's stomach, hoping to put him in misery before he was actually claimed as dead.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

Da eff?! Dude, this is an RP thread. You're not in the right place at all.

Cyrus

Cyrus began to charge some electricity into his arm. If Sean missed the guy would come in and he'd need to be the contingency. He still didn't trust the man. "Probably tracked me here somehow," he thought.

Go_Skyward

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

(o_O? spam much?)

Scars looked up and smirked, he had hoped for a sneak attack but whatever. He kicked the door open and took his gun from his belt, the agilely slipped around the others to where he was right behind the girl with the M107. "Don't move." He said, taking to everyone in the room. "I want to speak with you.... all of you."

(wait for iiiiiiittttttt)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom