• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Momiji:

"What is going on?" She said to herself in her little cubicle.

There were gun firings outside, and people running from the college still. Then there was a loud bang and momiji ran to a window. She saw a helecopter falling and it's gas tank out. There was an official on the streets with a gun.

He must have shot it.

"There's nothing to see, go back to your offices." The manager said to everyone who'd checked out the sceen.

Momiji went back to her cubicle, still pondering what had happened.

Could it be the same person who did the shooting and college fire? Could some people be sending a message possibly?

Momiji got back to her work, questions swarming in her head.

masterSword2

Smile!
"what the hell is going on!?" thought Thomas. "All of a sudden so many people are showing up! This is the begaining of something huge! I just know it! But how on earth am i going to deal with this guy?"

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

Besides the boarded-up window, the room that she claimed above the hardware store was sound-proof. She needed it to be that way. She had payed the manager of the store below a hefty some of money for the space; it was a nice deal.

Leaving her M107 set up at the window, she walked over to flick on the lights, which illuminated the room from ceiling to floor, crown molding to crown molding. She smirked, realizing that this truly was her safe haven. She walked to her desk - which was stark white - and set her laptop on top, pushing papers out of the way. It would only be about 15 minutes before the two men arrived, so she didn't have much time. Sean opened up the internet and searched on the city database for a "Cyrus". How had she never heard of this anti-government male? Sean usually had a good idea as to who was who in the town, and yet she happened to falter with this man.

"Damnit!" she yelled after the database finished searching. For some reason, his name did not come up. But then, she smiled and leaned back in her chair.

"Smart man. Good thing he's anti-government, or else I'd probably be in deep ****." Sean shut her laptop and headed to the window, taking position at her M107, with 10 minutes left until the two men were supposed to arrive.

masterSword2

Smile!
"it's Thomas. Thanks for the offer, but right now isn't a very good time. I'd be glad to talk about it tomorrow though. You seem like you know what your doing. I'm sorry, but Cyrus and I have to leave now. Cyrus, please just come with me. I'll explain on the way.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(I was waiting for Lukemon to reply but *shrugs*)

Scars grabbed his intercom and yelled into it, "This is Scars, get reinforcements, bring that helicopter down!"

Scars then ran into a back ally by Thomas's shop. He wasn't looking to take down the man in the helicopter, he was looking for something totally different.

(I all the sudden feel really awesome. The effect will go away in a few seconds though :c)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"I already know. You think person I had you contact is working by themselves? I'm heading up this whole thing." Cyrus ran into Thomas' back room and dashed out the back door, the others in tow, and the government man not far behind. "****! You two, go on ahead. If you get there without me, explain to them that I'm buying time."

Personal Log, 12:05 PM, 12/17/2056: Electrical signals control the body. Mine are much more powerful. Let's see this guy takes it.

Cyrus stopped in his tracks and spun around, before throwing a punch straight into the government hunter's face, sending the man reeling backwards.

Go_Skyward

Scars flew backwards but quickly jumped back up, "You. You will take me to whatever operation you are holding. I know about you and your giving the call... and all." He kept his gun in hand reach in case Cyrus got hostile again.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus saw the gun and smirked. "Really? Sorry, but you're a government dog. Who the hell says I'd take you to this so called operation? Now I'd lower that weapon unless you want that mask to be a permanent addition to your face." Cyrus laughed as he walked away down the alley.

Go_Skyward

Scars smirked, "Jokes on you, sir. It already is." He lowered his weapon slowly, "Now. I'm a bit different than the other 'government dogs'. You don't get hostile with me. I don't get hostile with you. Can't we settle this like gentlemen?" He slowly followed Cyrus down the ally.

(lol, I am so dumb when it comes to 'cool action scenes'. That's one thing I sorely lack in writing :c)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus spun around again, this time tripping up the man. As he fell to the ground again, Cyrus pulled out his own pistol and said, "You think you can just follow me? What the hell do you want? I don't have any problems murdering a soulless dog such as you."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
( one has to sleep you know GS. I go to sleep and wake up with no helicopter :P )

Roxas had climbed out of the helicopter's rubble, " I've made yet another enemy while trying to make a friend, guess there ain't that many anti-government people as I thought, well, the game ain't over 'till I'm outa the picture. " he looks over his destroyed helicopter, " Saying that, how am I gonna get around, now I got no helicopter, I can't just walk everywhere, I'll get caught in instants. I need something I can get around in without getting caught... well, first things first, I gotta get payback, I don't think that guys gonna have much defence against an unmounted chain gun is he. " He grabs one of the chain guns from the side of the broken helicopter. " Going in using a chain gun an' a baseball bat! I love it! "

masterSword2

Smile!
"looks like we have no choice. Tayler, follow me please. We only have about 5 minutes to make it there, and I want cyrus with us."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"OK," Tayler said, truly scared. She followed Thomas. She pushed her bangs out of her face and looked around. There was a person holding a chaingun like a bat. "Psycho" she muttered under her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom