• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother (RP Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Personal Log, 11:30 AM, 12/17/2056: It's not hard hiding one's intentions. I've mapped out the cameras here in the city. It's like a personal video in my head. I know where they are, their range, their focus, their angle, everything. And I can stay out of site when I need to, or get in sight when I need to. This city is my oyster.

Cyrus walked down the street. After laying low for about 15 minutes he continued on his way. The shop was around the corner. The sign said closed, which was unusual for a day like this. It was the work week and he had seen the owner earlier. Thomas was his name. Cyrus had gotten all his info using his phone earlier. It was pretty easy with his ranged ID scanner. Then again, the guy helped him build it in a sense.

Cyrus tried the door and found that it was open. He walked in and the bell jingled. "Hello?" Cyrus called out. "Anyone, here?"

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
" This place looks kinda quaint doesn't it. " Roxas says to himself after getting his supplies, he saw the repair shop and he went back to his helicopter, " Hmm, wonder if they can fix my heli's radar, it'd be kinda useful. " after putting his supplies back in the helicopter he looks at the 'closed' sign on the door, " Damn, it's closed, " he then looks inside, " but there's a guy in there, is he one of the staff, doesn't look like one, still, what's closed is closed so I can't get that done. Meh, no biggie. " Roxas begins to walk back to his helicopter.

masterSword2

Smile!
"I'll be there in a second!" yelled Thomas. "You do know that we're closed right? Oh well. What can I do for you?" "Repairing those laptops took longer than I thought!" thought Thomas. "I still have to call that number and find out what's going on! Anyways what is this guy doing here? He kind of looks a little familiar..."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

As the guy called back Cyrus reached into his pocket and drew out a burner phone with a built in scrambler. "Sorry about that," Cyrus said as the man entered. "Thomas right? You helped me the parts I used to build my phone." Cyrus placed the burner phone on the desk. "Well this one needs some work. If you could find out what's wrong with it and then make a call to test it, I'd really appreciate it. When can I meet you again about it?"

masterSword2

Smile!
"nice to see you again! Cyrus wasn't it?" "I have a guess what's wrong with your phone. If I'm correct, repairs won't take but a couple minutes." "I'll just take this to the back room and get it fixed up right now!" Thomas walks back to his room. He grabs the receipt and dials the number there. While the phone was ringing he thought to himself "looks like shes already got some group started. That's good." the person on the other end picked up the phone. "hello?" Thomas said.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas returned to his helicopter and looked around, " Gotta make sure I have enough room for takeoff, don't wanna smash anything of the civilians. Before I leave, I'll have to check everything is in order. " he looks over the controls, testing to see if everything was working, he lastly checked his fuel, " Damn, low on fuel, can't get nowhere without fuel. " He walks back into town, " But how many shops sell helicopter fuel. Doubt I'm gonna find some fuel in the local grocers. err... " he stands around pondering.

masterSword2

Smile!
"it's thomas. Your laptop is fixed. I can bring it too you. There we can discuss the matter regarding the receipt. Also I'm curious. I was prompted to call you by a man named Cyrus. I'm assuming he's been given a receipt before me, and is already involved in a a group of some kind that you are also in. Am I correct? Or am I reading to much into things?"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sean:

Her eyebrows shot up at the mention of yet another person that was anti-government. Had this 'Cyrus' mentioned Sean to him? If so, how did he know her?

"If you are still in your store talking to me, then the wired microphones placed within your store may be picking up your voice, so listen to me. I've got a place that you can meet me. There's a back alley between the jewelry store and the hardware shop on the main street. Walk down the alley and I'll take you to the specified place from there. Bring Cyrus with you. Be there in twenty."

She promptly hung up, having crossed the street. Sean headed straight for her hideaway; she would need to keep a lookout. Walking down the alleyway, she pulled up the hood on the sweatshirt she was wearing. She quickly climbed up the rickety metal staircase on the side of the hardware store. Once she got to the top, she removed one of the boards that covered the window. Stepping in, she quickly boarded it back up, leaving a little crack at the bottom for the muzzle of her M107 to occupy.

masterSword2

Smile!
"now I'm confused!" thought Thomas. "nothing was wrong with Cyrus's phone. So he had obviously come here under the pretense of his phone needing repairs. The way he said make a call and meet you again couldn't have been a coincidence. I'm almost positive he was trying to get me to contact her!" Thomas walks back out to the store and confronts Cyrus. "here's your phone. Would you mind stepping out back for a second? There is something we need to discuss."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars had walked past Thomas's shop, seeing that he had gotten some surprising amount of business despite his shop being closed. Scars barged into Thomas's shop seeing Thomas himself and another man there.

Scars spoke very bluntly, "You know. When someone's shop is closed... one doesn't just waltz in. Except me." He appeared to try to cover up the 'Big Brother' logo on his jacket, leaving the one that read 'The Secret' by itself.

Scars tried to read their facial expressions but only saw slight discomfort in their eyes.

(Damn! It's hard trying to squeeze into this since Scars is Government right now xD)

masterSword2

Smile!
"how may I... Help you...?" Thomas said rather nervously. "what on earth is going on?" thought Thomas. "I have less than 20 minutes, I don't need someone holding me up."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Roxas saw Scars go into the repair shop, " What? I thought it was closed. " he walked over to the window again, trying to stay hidden, he looked at Scars, " he doesn't look like an employee... " he then saw the emblem he was trying to hide. " Shoot! He's a government guy! Maybe he's here to arrest these guys or something. Still, no matter what he's up to, it's not gonna be good, guess I'll have to use my last ounce of fuel on making a distraction. " he ran back to his helicopter and started it up, he then lined himself up with the road outside the shop and then began firing the helicopter's chain gun down the street, he kept turning and firing down different streets in different directions so as not to look suspicious.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Tayler heard them evacuate the college. As soon as History was over, she was out. She grabbed her bag and dashed off. She heard her fried call out "We still have 4 more classes!" but she ignored him. It was easy to find an area she knew had no camera's before pulling up her watch's 3d interface. She never got tired of the way it looked. She physically spun a few files before getting to the right one. It was a simple job to replace the files of today's camera feed with yesterdays, and it helped that school lunch was always the same in her High School. She walked around downtown, sending small charges for electricity into the camera's so they would miss her. She saw the shop that was closed and saw everyone in it. "Closed signs are good for business you know," she said, opening the door and smiling.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Scars! What is your position? There is a chain gunman in a helicopter in this street!" Scars's intercom on his belt screamed.

Scars sighed and blunted turned to Thomas, Cyrus and the new girl, Tayler. "Stay here. Or oh so help you, I will find you."

He ran out the door and majestically climbed to the top of Thomas's shop and pulled out his gun, "One clean shot." Scars took a deep breath and fired one shot at the helicopter, it shot through the gas tank.

(lol, I don't even. Yay for being pro-anti-government. whut.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom