• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars lowers his voice too, "I guess so... guess you can be my new comrade of destruction."

(She's a weapon of mass destruction!... Only DH will catch that reference...)

masterSword2

Smile!
Thomas's eyes open wide. He can't believe what he's seeing on the monitor. Once he had moved to London, he hacked the security cameras that were placed all around the city. He had randomly decided to check some of the cameras, and on the first one he looked at, he saw scars, talking to a woman. "That mask! There's no doubt. It's him. I can't believe he's been in London without my knowing. Thank god he's close by. I have to hurry, or I may miss him." Thomas rushes outside, and down a few streets until he reaches scars location. "Scars is a cautious man, it'd be a mistake to surprise him. I'd better make sure I don't sneak up on him." Thomas walks up to scars and the woman he's talking with. "That's an interesting mask you're wearing."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars, who had previously gone silent, recognizes Thomas spoke in a rather sad sounding tone, "I... I'd rather not dwell on the past. It's good to see... at least your alive. Please, tell her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom