• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars tried to remain invisible for the time being. Sitting there lurking, waiting for the right person to make contact with. As if a guy in a skull mask wasn't scary enough, he was also armed. He saw two women that look interesting enough, they both seemed to remind him of Sean. But he shrugged it off. Sometimes, he really did wish he had no emotions again. He hated the pain of loss.

(Thanks guys. You can catch him, if you want to. I am kind of just adding background info to Scars.... Also, once DH approves my 2nd character, I'll bring him in too. :3)

((sweet.))
Melica sees him one more time, and then she's just too alarmed by him. She carefully crosses the street at a stoplight and walks past calmly, barely glancing his way. But she sees him, and in actuality her senses are trained on his movement. Who is this creepo?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda saw that man from the roof once more, and another girl. She seemed to be out of place in this town, but who wasn't really? She carefully made her way over, without seeming too suspicious, and followed her, making sure to cover her motives.

Go_Skyward

Scars noticed the girl saw him and for a brief moment... they make eye contact. He backs away and considers running, but something in him tells him to stay. He stays put, awaiting her to approach him closer.

Go_Skyward

"Is there a reason why you are afraid?" He asks with hardly any emotion in his voice. At this point, he is just trying to figure out her motive.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda sees the man come out, and he's talking to the girl in front of her. Too avoid suspicion she keeps walking past them, but turnes the corner and stops, to hear what they are saying while out of view.

Go_Skyward

"I get that a lot." He says bluntly, "Don't worry. Not unless you do something that pisses me off, I won't hurt you." He pauses and shifts he weight to his left leg, "Why would you take interest in someone like me anyhow?" He says this with only a smudge of curiosity in his voice.

"I dunno. Mask, standing alone, armed." She comments. "You were there one moment, gone the next. Are you one to take interest in someone like me? Or do you always watch people who approach you like that?"

Go_Skyward

Scars is honestly surprised that she is so... conscious of his actions and looks but his eyes don't show in. "Hm. I tend to hide in the shadows." A pause, "Besides, I am on a search. Not for anyone in particular."

Go_Skyward

Scars sighs and simply speaks, "I can't return "home" because I don't have one." He pauses and decides he should explain the mask even though that is not what she asked. For some reason, he almost trusts this girl, "I wear this mask because whoever is under this mask is dead. I'm all that's left. Hense, why my 'name' is Scars." Scars looks away from her, "I guess I have told you too much, at this point. You obviously lived in America... you despise the government, don't you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom