• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
When Veranda was within the town limits she turned on a street she knew ell, where she could find some cheap food and drink to stock up on. It seemed there were a little more than the usual amount of people about, but she carried on her buisness anyway.

"Thanks you. i can take it from here." She smiles a bit as thanks and turns around. As she does, she becomes certain of something. Her hand flicks behind her casually, like an unintentional gesture, and she drops a coin in Liam's hand. The coin isn't exactly a shilling, though it looks like one.

((the coin is a bit of a calling card, like "come join me I hate the gov, meet me here"))

Melica slips in and buys a warmer black coat and knee-high suede boots, fur-lined. She steps out feeling better.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(meanwhile in Silver land I have been accidentally ignoring this RP because I have no idea how to fit Scars in here. I should make another character)

Scars watches from the distance all these people. Two looked like they were having a reunion, two others were near a coat shop, and even more were scattered elsewhere. This worried Scars. He continued to lurk about, hoping not to be seen. (foreshadowing to "SURE! FIND HIM SOMEONE, PLEASE!")

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Veranda wasn't too comfertable with all the people here in town, but she couldn't look too suspicious else she might not get the chance to continue foiling the government's plans. She saw a man on one of the rooftops, but didn't pay him any mind. He might be with them...

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Moon can somehow run into Scars, GS :3)

Soul and Moon eventually made it back to their small hideaway. They quickly got into their small, broken down car and drove to the outskirts of downtown London. After hiding the car, they made their way into the downtown area.

Moon smiled as she looked around. "Dang, I love London. Even when it's wet and gray out here."

"Yup. We getting groceries?" Soul headed towards the General Store without waiting to hear Moon's answer.

Moon slowly trudged along, her eyes scanning the area with amazement at all the shops. It didn't matter how many times she had been here, it was still amazing.

((MONOLITH TO THE RESCUE))

Melica scanned the street. There were so many people--talking on phones and in person, entering and exiting buildings, driving in cars. A woman in a long green coat, two teenage boys flirting with a girl, a man with an odd skull mask--huh?

Melica tried to find him again, but he was there one moment, gone the next. Like a shadow. But not every person exactly wore a skull mask, and she couldn't shake off a sense of foreboding.

She shrugged off the feeling and walked down the road, looking for a cafe. She glances across the street, and there he is again. Then he disappeared into the crowd. Well... you get all types around here... Meli saw a woman looking at all the shops in amazement and grinned, knowing that the sheer size of downtown didn't just impress her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom