• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Mario Party Game

why is there no nine? or not another one on the wii
There is no 9 probably because they are giving Mario Party the rest it needs. They did release Wii Party though, it sure looks fun too!

Anyway, my favorite Mario Party is 3, my sister and I use to play the heck out of that when we were little XP

The only Mario Party games Im missing are the 1st one that I could NEVER find, and the 6th one.
I was hoping to get Mario Party 1 on the Virtual Console, but Nintendo is apparently skipping it and putting the 2nd one instead :mad:

Beeker

Wild Card
I own all the Mario Party games from 4 and up, but the one I love the best is the one I don't have anymore: Mario Party 3.

It was one of the first games I played, and I loved it. I don't think it compares to the ones now(8 didn't really seem fun to me)
My second favourite though is 5. I enjoy the minigames on it. Not to mention I enjoy beating my friends at it! :D

I only have Mario Party Four. That game is AWSOME. I've played 8 but that ones kind of ********. I have also played Mario Party 2 and use to have Number three for gamecube.

I only have Mario Party Four. That game is AWSOME. I've played 8 but that ones kind of ********. I have also played Mario Party 2 and use to have Number three for gamecube.
Mario Party 3 isnt on GameCube, it's a Nintendo 64 game :P

Mario Party 8 wasn't that bad...but I do have the most fun playing it with friends, the older Mario Parties I like to play single player or multiplayer.

Mute

一員
It's probably a tie out of 2 and 3. I love 1, but it caused my fingers and controllers quite a bit of pain back in the day. 2 was probably the one I have the most memories from, while 3 has some of my favourite minigames out of all of them. Of course, I've only played the first four games, so I can't exactly choose out of the rest, although I'd love to play them.

So yeah, 2 and 3 are the ones I consider the best, probably leaning to 2 the most.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I only own 6-7 and DS. I have also been playing 8 with my brother from time to time and I will buy 8 some time in the future. But as for my favorite I'm gonna have to go with Mario Party 6. It was the first one I owned and it had many fun and memorable minigames. Like the one when you have to run from a bolder and I also like the whole day and night theme. It added a bit more to it. I feel that if a 9 does end up being made, they should combine all the games and bring back some minigames and boards with day and night again and some other modes and a whole bunch of boards instead of a few like always.

Majora's Cat

How about that
why is there no nine? or not another one on the wii

To answer your question, Nintendo's probably not making a new Mario Party because the series just isn't that good. Critics think of the series as an abomination to gaming, and in a way, they are. I myself own Mario Party 8 and have played quite a bit of Mario Party 6. As the franchise goes on, the games get worse and worse (as the developers have noticed). The only reason the franchise has gone on to live so long is because of the series' sales. Even Game Informer has inducted the franchise into their "Hall of Shame". Still, all things considered, MP 8 is one of the highest-selling games on the Wii, and that may actually be the reason why Nintendo might come out with another Mario Party.

You can click here to see the franchise's aggregate review scores. Everything really starts going downhill starting with the third installment (although the sixth made quite a comeback). So, judging by what others have said (and the review scores on GameRankings), I must say that Mario Party 2 reigns supreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom