• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Night Scene said:
It was night now. Everyone decided to part for the night, to do actions that they seemed helpful, or not. Josh was one of these people. He decided to help everyone in the town, using healing. He heard a person cry out: It was elfen. Going towards the sound, he found himself in a forest. Going into one of the many huts, he saw two things, someone blocking him from passing, and elfen’s burned body. He tried to get passed the figure, but he never did, and it was too late. Josh went away, back to Hyrule field. The night was a failure. The last thing he heard was the quiet sound of an arrow as it embedded itself in his skull.

Hero of Link was tending to his cucco’s. He knew very well that this night could be his last, and decided to take full advantage of it. His cucco’s were one of the only things in his life that mattered. He heard footsteps coming towards him. Fearing the end, he put seed all over the cucco’s, and put a tarp over them. Then he ran. But it was no use; a group of people were coming, and fast. Hero of link was surrounded. The Beings attacked with no mercy. It went on for almost a hour, torturing him. Until finally, as the sun began to rise, the leady killed him in one finally blow. Then along with everyone else, they went to the front of Ganon castle to decide who to kill. They found the bodies of each, and learned who they were.

From what I get from the first part, it was the Serial Killer who killed Elfen, though I do wonder what character would kill with fire? All I can think of is volvagia, but I don't know. Also I think it is safe to guess the roleblocker is Mido, or at least that's what I thought of when I read the part saying he wouldn't let him through. For the death of Josh, an arrow through his skull, I don't remember anyone other than Link having arrows in the game. I guess Link must be the vigilante.
For the second paragraph, it feels right to say it was the mafia. Then again this are only my thoughts on the night scene.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey! Yesterday's scummy behavior. Should that not convince you, if you haven't noticed by me putting "Hey!" or "Listen!" or both in all of my posts, except one, I am navi and I am the cop. Guy's scumminess was enough to make me investigate him and I was told he's scum. It's a Shame we lost our doctor though.

Libk

Hey! This is a very rare time that I will go against my no hammer policy, and ask people to vote Guy, as he is confirmed scum

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
From what I get from the first part, it was the Serial Killer who killed Elfen, though I do wonder what character would kill with fire? All I can think of is volvagia, but I don't know. Also I think it is safe to guess the roleblocker is Mido, or at least that's what I thought of when I read the part saying he wouldn't let him through. For the death of Josh, an arrow through his skull, I don't remember anyone other than Link having arrows in the game. I guess Link must be the vigilante.
For the second paragraph, it feels right to say it was the mafia. Then again this are only my thoughts on the night scene.
Does that mean that the guy that blocked Josh (If it is Mido) is the town role-blocker? If it is town roleblocker then boo to them because they got a townie killed!

Hey! Yesterday's scummy behavior. Should that not convince you, if you haven't noticed by me putting "Hey!" or "Listen!" or both in all of my posts, except one, I am navi and I am the cop. Guy's scumminess was enough to make me investigate him and I was told he's scum. It's a Shame we lost our doctor though.
>O< It's great that you're the cop and you have found scum but now you've role-claimed, assuming you're not lying, the mafia are gonna kill you and that means we're gonna lose our cop aswell as the doctor! I think it was a bad idea to roleclaim as the cop when you're completely free of votes and you should only do it if you're gonna get lynched (aswell as saying all you know) but I'm going to trust you for now but it's only about 80% trust because I find it odd that you claimed... Sorry if I'm ranting a bit at you! I still trust you so vote: Guy.

EBWODP: @Linkdude74, you could have done it more subtly by pulling up some old posts of Guys and pointing to the scummy bits, just a tip. I'm assuming that it's your first mafia game???

Libk

Hey! Listen! You see, the one thing about mafia, even when town has power roles, the town can always afford to lose one member to take down one member of scum. A team member for scum is a big loss, and you have to remember, we are probably not the only ones with power roles. Because of the doc and cop town combo, I'm pretty sure there's a role blocker in the mafia, not in town. There are probably other power roles for them too to keep the game in balance. If guy has a power role, then mafia has lost even more as a team then we have. Also, after knowing Guy is scum, I'm pretty sure that me pushing to kill him today would've ending in a night kill of me anyway, and you guys wouldn't have a confirmed mafia to lynch.

Ebwop: no this will be my eighth game, but first here, and first as doctor.

It is possible that the one who shot the arrow was a gerudo being they have ice arrows and an archery range thing.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Epp, I still don't think it was a very good idea that you role claimed so early, especially with the doctor now gone. D='' If nobody had bandwagoned then at least you would have dropped Guy's name, and if you had died and your role revealed, we could of still gotten him by looking at the folks whom you had called out.

But since we have the information in our hands now.... Vote: Guy

Nicole

luke is my wife
@JEDI!!!! I VOTED! sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

I just realized something. Guys, please bold your whole vote, name included, and put it on a separate line, too. Like so:

random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc

Vote: Name

random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc random text random words discussion etc

Just makes it easier on the eyes. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom