• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedizora

:right:
Jedizora, sorry for voting for you. I was confused by the post that said "@Jedi." Looking over it all, you had nothing that seemed suspicious. I just wanted to join in ASAP.
I would really be surprised If I seemed Suspicious. I'm the Game mod.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
I would really be surprised If I seemed Suspicious. I'm the Game mod.

Duly noted. But it's best to keep an eye on me since I'm new and still learning. Learning from experience is the best result, even if getting ModKilled is necessary to bring it about.

Jedizora

No, I won't. I will not be surprised if writing the lynch scene takes longer then the actual day.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hey! Yesterday's scummy behavior. Should that not convince you, if you haven't noticed by me putting "Hey!" or "Listen!" or both in all of my posts, except one, I am navi and I am the cop. Guy's scumminess was enough to make me investigate him and I was told he's scum. It's a Shame we lost our doctor though.
I'm not disagreeing with you here, I agree with you (but there's already a majority vote so there's no point voting), but is this legal? Like, is it legal to claim Cop and tell who's who?

EBWOP: By "who's who" I mean like, who has what role based on what your power as cop has told you.

Jedizora

I'm not disagreeing with you here, I agree with you (but there's already a majority vote so there's no point voting), but is this legal? Like, is it legal to claim Cop and tell who's who?

EBWOP: By "who's who" I mean like, who has what role based on what your power as cop has told you.
Its allowed. Read the rules, people. Unless the rules said it, and I forgot to change it.
EDIT: (Remember, Don't Edit your posts.)Sorry about how long the lynch is taking. It will be up soon. Maybe not tonight, but soon.

Last edited:

Jedizora

Sorry for the wait.

It wasn’t even near the end of day, but the people have already chosen who to kill. On person claimed that he knew the real identity of a guy named guy, who had been suspected of wrongdoing. He said that Guy was actually Mafia, and that they should kill him. Everyone, surprisingly, believed him. Not a single vote was put against anyone besides Guy. He went down without a word, and the Owl took him away to die. He Grabbed Guy, and took him to the ruins or Zora’s Domain. He hurt him before he started questioning.
“Who are you?”
“Heh heh…”
“Tell me!”
“I am…The hero, Link...”
“You Lie!”
The owl started on Guy again, causing blood to spray the ground. The Lake was Dyed Red, yet Guy still lived. But instead of getting Paler, Guy seemed to do the opposite. He got darker, seemed to be fuller. In fact, guy almost got up, ready to kill The Owl. If it wasn’t for the speedy intervention, there would be no one to do The Owl had enough. He flew high up into the air, and then dive bombed, aiming for Guy’s Heart. Then, Guys True Form revealed.
“Didn’t I tell you? I am... Link….”
Guy was Dark link, The Mafia Name cop. The Owl flew back to Ganons Castle, the limp body of guy with him. He tossed it in front of the town, saying “the deed is done. We have killed Dark link, a plague to this land! The Town rejoiced, although other still lurked within, ready to kill. Everyone took off for the night, to go fins shelter, or do deed for the night, it didn’t matter. If they stayed, then they would be killed no matter what they did. The Mafia would be even more brutal then they had been before, and this was not something that anyone wanted to be caught up in.

The dead:
Hero of Link (Anju, Mason)
Josh (Great Fariy, Doctor)
Elfen (Saria, VT)
Guy (Dark link, Mafia Name cop)

Jedizora

Sorry about this. But I actually Had the Night scene written, but then the idiotic Hurricane Irene came and shut my power off. I rewrote it tonight, but it was closed well I was away.
I am not a fan of rewriting scenes, so this will be a short summary of what happened.
Linkdude was walking in Hyrule field, heard Steps, was killed by Mafia, and he was Navi, the town Cop. They found him in the morning.
Again, sorry about this. I might write the actual thing soon, but its doubtful. If this day takes a while, I will probably do it. Again, sorry.
The dead:
Hero of Link (Anju, Mason)
Josh (Great Fariy, Doctor)
Elfen (Saria, VT)

Guy (Dark link, Mafia Name cop)
Linkdude74(Navi, Town Cop)

Last edited:
Woo hoo we are up and running again, damn you mother nature. Anyway I don't know about you guys, but I need to go back and reread the thread because its been awhile.

I'm going for a shot in the dark here since there was nothing useful in day 2.

Vote: Thareous

ebwodp

oops forgot to put an ebwodp

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
D: Ah, our poor cop was killed. :(

Very well, with both the doctor and the cop dead we really have to lynch scum today. And we should be very careful with who we place our votes on. Each night the Mafia gets a free kill. And in the daytime we ain't got nobody to tell us who's scum. We gotta play carefully now.

i wasn't lashing out on GDL, i was thinking, if Big octo "IS" in the mafia, and GDL is protecting him, then i think i should vote for him. its the first day, we have no proof of anything, and i just needed to vote for someone.

Unvote Go_Dark_Link

Vote Elfen

im Voting elfen just for his post about how im guilty and his sympathy for GDL. the sympathy is a little suspicious if you ask me.

In this old post from guy he is accusing both Go_Dark_Link and Elfen. Both were even voted on by guy. And it seems as if he thinks that Big Octo is scum too.

Since we all now know that guy was part of the Mafia he must have known who were his fellows. Due to what I've said in this post I think that Big Octo, Go_Dark_Link and Elfen are all innocent. So, at the moment I don't think there is any reason to lynch either of them.

So I think those three are innocent. I have no idea though who are scum...

EBWODP

Oh! I forgot that Elfen was dead. Well anyway, Go_Dark_Link and Big Octo are innocent (that's what I believe).

EBWODB

That was weird, I posted the same thing twice... :huh:

EBWODB

Oh WT... I'm just gonna stop posting!!

EBWODP

o_O It was fixed... :D

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
I'm going for a shot in the dark here since there was nothing useful in day 2.

This. Most of Day 1 was spent with Josh trying to support his RVS against me, and he was killed and was the doctor. Day 2 was a speed-lynch because of Linkdud;s roleclaim, and we knew that guy was scum.

So we barely have any evidence, so I might resort to RVS.

I think we should look for the people who didnt vote for guy because if they were scum too they wouldnt have voted for him.

EBWODP okay so i went through and got a list off all the people who are still alive and didnt vote for guy

Dr3w21
Go_Dark_Link
Zenox
Kazumi
MightyGhirahim
Keyari

correct me if im wrong on replacements.
And now we shall discuss and weed out the scum

EBWODP

oops forgot zenox was out

Last edited:

Jedizora

Gah, forgot. Kazumi needs to be replaced. If anyone knows anyone who wants to play, direct them to me.

Okay so after going back and reading day 1 posts, i think that GDL is not scum and i am not too suspicious of Dr3w21

I think the three main people to be suspicious of are MightyGhirahim, Kazumi(or the replacement), and Keyari.

I am more leaning toward MightyGirahim because he voted for GDL who we believe isnt scum. But i will not vote for him because i am not 100% shure. More evidence would be really helpful, if anyone has some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom