• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Sorry for posting quality. I'm at school and on phone.

And I did copy and paste it from my pm. And the reason its not I. Green is cause when you do C/p it doesn't copy the color but just the words
and did I do something against the rules D: I justdid what celeboy did and put roleand hTever else

What else are you looking for?

Win condition, especially since he said it doesn't match what green goron wrote

And I did copy and paste it from my pm. And the reason its not I. Green is cause when you do C/p it doesn't copy the color but just the words
and did I do something against the rules D: I justdid what celeboy did and put roleand hTever else

Yeah, you aren't allowed to copy/paste your PM. You can only paraphrase it in your own words. You should only copy/paste the role name so the color shows up, and paraphrase the rest. From the rules:

- You may roleclaim at any point in the game, but you may not copy paste or screen cap the role PM sent to you. You may only paraphrase it in your own words. Be warned though, role and name claiming is

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Sorry for posting quality. I'm at school and on phone.

Actually, I copy/pasted my name with the colour... But I did the description in my own words.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Salvatore (vanilla townie). Salvatore is a hardworking man providing entertainment for the people of Windfall. Unfortunately the mafia scare has left business rather scarce. You desire to help your fellow town members eliminate the threat from Windfall so that business will once again be fruitful.

I really don't need any more evidence to keep my vote on. That role PM, while it seems convincing, fails completely under closer inspection. First, there's the lack of color. Second, there's the fact that it's in third person for the first half. My PM, all the other paraphrases I've seen, and even the fake claim, were all in second person. I feel like you might have made your case worse by posting that.

EBWODP: Also, there's no way Salvatore would just be a vanilla townie. There are so few "interesting" characters to choose from that I'm pretty certain (if he was in this game) that he'd be a power role of some sort.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well When I c/p it doesn't do the color :/ So the missing of color wasn't on purpose. It was like that when I c/p'd it. So don't take to much thought in the coloring. For me I have to put the whole [color:F5765]blah blah[/color]

EBWODP

I am not for sure about WW cause I have not played it so I don't know much about the characters :/ and Zelda wiki doesn't help either. And sorry T_T I really didn't know

EBWOTP
what now, do I stop playing since I broke the rules D:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I really don't need any more evidence to keep my vote on. That role PM, while it seems convincing, fails completely under closer inspection. First, there's the lack of color. Second, there's the fact that it's in third person for the first half. My PM, all the other paraphrases I've seen, and even the fake claim, were all in second person. I feel like you might have made your case worse by posting that.
Yeah I noticed that too. But there is something odd about his claim. Makes me wonder if the game mod wrote fake role PMs for the Mafia, besides giving them fake claims. Anyways:

EBWODP: Also, there's no way Salvatore would just be a vanilla townie. There are so few "interesting" characters to choose from that I'm pretty certain (if he was in this game) that he'd be a power role of some sort.

Is Salvatore important enough to be in game? Also, Salvatore is going to be a VT if he is in. Town has four power roles, two have already been revealed, and we all already know the other two.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I actually think he isn't in game, but rather Elfen is using a fake claim. If Bay did write fake claims, she wouldn't give them claims of people who are in the game. Alternatively, the mafia could just be coming up with these on their own, in which case Salvatore could be in the game. On the subject of the power roles, we still don't know what character the doctor is. I do think Salvatore is important enough that he should be in the game, and, when looking through a list of characters, I originally thought he would be an interesting choice for a vig. (kaboom! You hit mafia. Sploosh. you killed a vanilla townie.) It's just that he isn't. That was a bit of a confusingly ordered post, but I don't really know how else to arrange it. Let me know if you need me to rephrase.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think he's town, for now... Unless the game mod wrote him a fake claim. In which case that's just bad modding >____>
If you guys are still caught up on Elfen, so be it, but parts of his PM are similar to mine, so I believe that he got that PM, rather than write it himself. I'll elaborate if asked to.

Illmatic, who do you think we should go after next? Who is the next scummiest person.

=.= Fine.

A loud bang went off from the Windfall Island game room. The villagers ran to see what the all the commotion was about. Upon entering they found Elfen stuck dead, in one of of the playing grids of the "sinking ships" game. He had committed suicide. This could only mean one thing. Elfen was Salvatore, a vanilla townie.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

With 11 alive it takes 6 to majority lynch. Day will end April 21st or when a majority has been reached.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Hm. Well I guess that shows us not to rely on wincon tests and role-claims. I'm going to return to someone I've found suspicious for a while now.

Vote: Pocket Asian

Because of his refusal to respond here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom