• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I just have to say... Meego and Panda... You guys made me lol so hard.

"She's scum!"

"No u!"

And you're both town. :D Also... You townies made a grave error trusting Pocket. You can NEVER trust someone without real, solid proof. I have to say, though, well played Pocky. :right: Quite brilliant.

Good job, guys!

I'm so annoyed at myself, I thought about the possibility of him not being a survivor a few pages back and made the mistake of trsuting that he was...

Good game guys! It was a lot of fun. Thanks to Baysiderulez for modding, and to the game mentors for their help as well.

Me and Gonzo thought Pocky was crazy when he claimed Survivor, and were worried about a counter claim, until he revealed to us his true role, just before Gonzo got lynched. Meego, you almost found out there in the end.

I knew Viral was on to me after he posted this:

Soooooooooooooooooo.........................
Pocket Asian is clean.
Deku Shroom is scum.
I say we start there.

Vote: DekuShroom
Illmatic, you should totally help me lynch DekuShroom!

EBDP
Everyone can help too, I'd just like Illmatic to be on the lynch :)

The scummy thing would have been to vote for Deku Shroom like he wanted me to, so instead I decided to do the risky thing and accuse Viral. I was also hoping MikauIncarnate and possibly green goron would vote Viral and with it being so close to the end of the day, he might have been lynched. But instead it brought more suspicion on to me.

I thought we (the mafia) were in trouble after this:

That leaves us with 4 players, and 3 scum alive:
Deku Shroom
Illmatic
Gonzo
MikauIncarnate

I thought I would be lynched for sure after Deku Shroom, and Gonzo would be next, so me and Gonzo decided to bus each other to try to gain some trust with the town. It seemed to have worked. I'm surprised I made it to the end. I was planning on claiming doctor as a last resort when I was about to be lynched. Even with Pocket Asian just left though, we probably still would have won since no one thought there could be a third party mafia member.

Oh, and the idea of having a Spectator thread is cool. We should definitely do this in future games, although roles being revealed for the main mafia game would probably be a bad idea.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Me and Gonzo thought Pocky was crazy when he claimed Survivor, and were worried about a counter claim, until he revealed to us his true role, just before Gonzo got lynched. Meego, you almost found out there in the end.

*Grumble grumble* I seriously shouldn't have listened to that post so easily, the one Pocket made. But I got the logic right just by thinking that nobody had ever thought about that possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom