• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Banjo Kazooie 64

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
The only level I didn't like for Banjo Kazooie was Rusty Bucket Bay. Most of the notes and Jiggys are found in that water. Canker's Cavern was okay, but I got out of there as soon as I could. I skipped Rusty Bucket Bay as much as I could.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I love Banjo Kazooie and Tooie with a fiery passion, I still own both of them. Those games are masterpieces.

But anyway, press B in the air to do the Rat-a-Tap to peck his face after he stops attacking. Do it three times, then go inside of his shell to find some Notes, enemies, and a Jiggy. Good luck!

amaterasu

Writer
the only real complaint about that wet-dry world was cuz of that kangaroo thingy under the dock that is SO HARD TO GET TO. Snacker keeps eating me.

i alwas recklessly took a hit t get that Jinjo under the dock i don't know of any other way, that shark is the reason why i don't like the level, not only that but it scared me as a child

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Jump and press B to attack and RUN. Also, who says no one likes water levels? At least in the Banjo series, water levels are actually fun. Plus if you wanna pick on a water level in that game, pick on Clankers cavern, treasure trove is actually cool, and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom