• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Non-voters part 3:

Bok of the Wild - Says he's okay with a Mezlo lynch but won't commit to it himself.
Miss Cucco - Wants more consensus in lynch targets and more people voting once consensus is established.

Vote: Bok of the Wild
This is also a very interesting point, but I can see his reluctance to join my wagon coming from a townie or mafia, especially considering Bok has always been a fairly cautious player. Overall, he's made some good contributions in this game, so I have a town lean on him for now.

I'm getting slightly suspicious vibes from Domo for his Eduarda vote. While Deku's seemed to come from a more genuine place, his seems more convenient, though I can't really explain why because I'm bad at words.

Now while I did say I have a town lean on Eduarda, I'm considering placing a vote on her closer to the end of the day just to tie it up, but I'd prefer the day not end in a no lynch.

btw @Domozilla777 Eduarda is a she ;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Im aman of few words. We're getting Extended anyway. If you want me to do a Multi-Quote barrage, i shall. Til then. Later
There have only been 6 votes for Extension out of the required 7, so it's still possible it won't happen. Because of this, with only 2 hours left, your input would be much appreciated.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
This is also a very interesting point, but I can see his reluctance to join my wagon coming from a townie or mafia, especially considering Bok has always been a fairly cautious player. Overall, he's made some good contributions in this game, so I have a town lean on him for now.

I'm getting slightly suspicious vibes from Domo for his Eduarda vote. While Deku's seemed to come from a more genuine place, his seems more convenient, though I can't really explain why because I'm bad at words.

Now while I did say I have a town lean on Eduarda, I'm considering placing a vote on her closer to the end of the day just to tie it up, but I'd prefer the day not end in a no lynch.

btw @Domozilla777 Eduarda is a she ;)
Right sorry typo...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well let me put it to you this way

I dont trust Eddie, but i cant read the fall crew. Not Eddie, Not Koki, not Kiri. It makes games with them hard to discern, but i feel null because i cant feel much else at current

D

Deleted member 14134

There have only been 6 votes for Extension out of the required 7, so it's still possible it won't happen. Because of this, with only 2 hours left, your input would be much appreciated.
An extension has to be a majority vote? I didn't know that until now. I'm going to do another reread quickly with that in mind.

Storm

Extensions dont have to be majority. There are 6. At twilight, Pen might extend or go for the person with the most votes

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Extensions are normally majority, but in any case, I'd rather not wait until EoD to find out.

Well let me put it to you this way

I dont trust Eddie, but i cant read the fall crew. Not Eddie, Not Koki, not Kiri. It makes games with them hard to discern, but i feel null because i cant feel much else at current
So you'd rather lynch someone with the power to potentially take out another townie, and start day 2 with the possibility of having last 3 or 4 townies? Would it not be safer to refrain from voting in that case?

Storm

You forget. If youre bluffing, and i survibe to day 2, im lynched as it is, doctor or no. If you have an idea who i should roleblock, let me know

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You forget. If youre bluffing, and i survibe to day 2, im lynched as it is, doctor or no. If you have an idea who i should roleblock, let me know
You won't be lynched Day 2. There's no real reason for anybody to think you're lying about your claim, and for that reason, I think most of us are going to believe you're truthful about it. And we're not going to lynch the town roleblocker for no reason, that role is too useful to us.

As for your last question, I don't know. Is there anybody you're suspicious of that you think would make for a good target?

D

Deleted member 14134

Why not tie it up Mez? If you are vengeful town wouldn't it be better to tie it up just in case the extension doesn't go through? Idk what to think, I hope the extension goes through so we can get more input from other people but with 5 minutes left there's really not much to do besides vote eduarda and I feel like Tristan should of done that. Gonna wait and see what pen says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom