• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

I feel like this first day was a royal ****up. I'm kind of getting the feeling that we're going after the wrong people. I wasn't really too confident in either eduarda or Tristan and I feel like the mafia could be sitting back and letting us chase shadows.

Vote: Libk

I understand if you have irl stuff going on which makes it hard to play but i'd like to hear more from you either way.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I feel like this first day was a royal ****up. I'm kind of getting the feeling that we're going after the wrong people. I wasn't really too confident in either eduarda or Tristan and I feel like the mafia could be sitting back and letting us chase shadows.

Vote: Libk

I understand if you have irl stuff going on which makes it hard to play but i'd like to hear more from you either way.

I could vote here, but I don't trust you. Why did you choose to sit back on Day 1 and just led events unfold? You were one of the more proactive players in the game I hosted so your behavior here concerns me.

D

Deleted member 14134

That was my initial thought when I read the end of the day, but since tied votes result in a no lynch, I think it was purely for self-preservation with no associated cost.
He did say alittle earlier that he wasn't going to bother tying it. I'm not sure if he wanted to try to get someone else to or maybe he did cuz I asked why he wouldn't. Either way I'm curious as to what he has to say.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
what you and deku do behind closed doors is your business

now onto the matter at hand

funnier6

Courage~
That was my initial thought when I read the end of the day, but since tied votes result in a no lynch, I think it was purely for self-preservation with no associated cost.

Waiting until the last minute to tie it up makes me feel like he's not vengeful at all and was bluffing all the while, you disagree?

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Waiting until the last minute to tie it up makes me feel like he's not vengeful at all and was bluffing all the while, you disagree?

I think it makes his claim more likely, to be honest. After he claimed his role, mafia would have wanted to avoid his wagon so as not to be killed in the aftermath. I can't speak for Mezlo, but I assume he was worried about bringing another townie down with him.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DAY 2 LIST

DekuNut - Appa, a Mason (killed night 1)
Eduarda - Iroh, the Firesmith (killed night 1)

Libk
funnier6
Bok of the Wild
A Link In Time
Mellow Ezlo
Minish_Link
EMIYA Shirou
kokirion
Domozilla777
Miss Cucco

Speculations:
-Somebody here is Jet
-Mafia Killed Deku
-Other mason? The Lemur?
-night post said someone buff. possible that Zhao or Ozai took kill.
-Libk is unnaturally quiet

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
There is still not that much to go on which is a headache, now I'm starting to think the most innocent person could be the culprit

Who are you referring to? Also, feel free to share your opinion on everyone or as many people as you feel comfortable reading right now. Even if you're wrong, it's good to share your thought process so you can bounce ideas off each other and maybe point out something one of you missef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom