• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
Mellow Ezlo - 3 (kokirion, Eduarda, Storm)
Eduarda - 3 (DekuNut, Domozilla777, Mellow Ezlo)
Bok of the Wild - 1 (A Link In Time)
A Link In Time - 1 (Minish_Link)
No Lynch - 1 (Miss Cucco)

Not voting - Libk, funnier6, EMIYA Shirou, Bok of the Wild

Extension (majority not reached) - 6 (Eduarda, Mellow Ezlo, DekuNut, Miss Cucco, Bok of the Wild, kokirion)

The day seemed to last forever, and it was very close to last even longer. However, at the end of the day the people were undecided. Since they were unable to agree on whom to lynch, they went to sleep in their rooms at the castle. Tomorrow they would continue their work.

The living (13):
DekuNut
Libk
funnier6
Bok of the Wild
Storm
A Link In Time
Mellow Ezlo
Minish_Link
EMIYA Shirou
kokirion
Eduarda
Domozilla777
Miss Cucco

Night 1 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Wednesday, July 26th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Pen

The game is on!
DekuNut was minding his own business that night. He ate some. Then he yawned a little. And then he ate some more. Suddenly, out of nowhere, came an intense blast of fire that completely overwhelmed DekuNut. When the fire stopped DekuNut’s dead body was burnt to the core. A muscular man walked away from the scene with an evil smile.

Unlike DekuNut, Eduarda was out and about that night. As she walked down a narrow street a young man with two swords jumped down in front of her.

“Time’s up, you foul firebender!” he said as he chewed on a twig.

“I am nothing like my brother,” Eduarda replied calmly. “But I do not blame you for wanting to take down the Dragon of the West. After all, I did some very terrible things to the Earth Kingdom.” The guy with the swords squinted at Eduarda and then charged at her. A moment later the swords had pierced her chest and the twig chewer left her dead body right there.

In the morning when everyone woke up they discovered the two dead ones and were very sad by it. Now they had even more reason to take out the scum!

DekuNut was Appa, a Mason.

Eduarda was Iroh, the Firesmith.

The living (11):
Libk
funnier6
Bok of the Wild
Storm
A Link In Time
Mellow Ezlo
Minish_Link
EMIYA Shirou
kokirion
Domozilla777
Miss Cucco

The dead (2):
DekuNut - Appa, a Mason (killed night 1)
Eduarda - Iroh, the Firesmith (killed night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, July 30th 2017 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
well. a confirmed role here is The Other Mason, or several
Eddie was a gunsmith of sorts

and if anyone tracked or watched Deku, I roleblocked him, not that it would have an effect

also Jet is in the Game but not sure as what, but it is a killing role, perhaps a Vig or JOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom