• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

At Last, My Timeline!

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Well, here it is.

MC,SS?,FS,OoT,
Adult:MM,TP,FSA,ALyttP,LA,OoA,OoS/Oos,Ooa
Child:WW,PH,LoZ,Aol,ST

I think there isn't two ganons, and tell mae if there are any problems.

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Got your AT and CT mixed up?
Why separate FS and FSA?
Other than those and MC, that's very similar to mine, except you'd have trouble explaining how Ganon survives TP (and WW for that matter, but that's unavoidable) without there being more than one.

also, you can abbreviate "OoA,OoS/OoS,OoA" as "OoX"

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Well, here it is.

MC,SS?,FS,OoT,

I think there isn't two ganons, and tell mae if there are any problems.

Well first of all im really con fused on how you put OOA and OOS to make it simpler you could have just put OOX to count for them both since they happen at the exact same time.

Second as others have stated you have your AT and CT mixed up.

Third, FSA happens directly after FS and since FSA cant come before OOT due to OOT being the story of the first Ganondorf. Then that means that FS should easily be moved to sit right before FSA.

Fourth, nothing can come between PH and ST because they are direct sequels. The two places I see LOZ/AOL being placed the most is either after ST of Somewhere near ALTTP and OOX. Now people put it after ST because they try to say that by some magical way Hyrule became unflooded and everyone went back to old Hyrule because that is the only way to get the triforce or ganon in the game since they are stuck under the sea in old Hyrule. I think that the chances of all that happening is very low and along with that their is no proof for it is the reason why i place LOZ/AOL on the CT. Now on the CT placement since ALTTP is a prequel to LOZ that means that it has to take place after ALTTP. Now i place LOZ/AOL after OOX because in the end of ALTTP you see the triforce put back together and in the beginning of both games of OOX you see the Triforce together. SInce these are the only two games on the CT where the Triforce is together i usually put them together and since that leaves only one placement that means I put it after OOX. But i have heard some good theories as to how OOX could come instead after AOL.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I placed loz after ph b/c of the landscape. It's barren and abondened due to the flood. Thanks anyway! I'll post a redone timeline soon.
I understand why you did but since they directly happen after each other and the stories of each other kind of overlap due to the beginning of ST. But most of your timeline seemed to be good which was a very good thing.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I agree with Bradley. Now the only problem I have is the 4 swords and 4sa thing.
Well in the intro it first speaks of MC saying how it happened long ago then it speaks of Link the same Link from FSA obviously since at the time their is only one Link. And when it speaks of Link it tells the story of FS. In otherwords the intro is saying that FSA happens directly after FS. I dont think i explained this very well so heres a video of the intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZeczHW_L40&feature=related

Steve

5/19/13
Well in the intro it first speaks of MC saying how it happened long ago then it speaks of Link the same Link from FSA obviously since at the time their is only one Link. And when it speaks of Link it tells the story of FS. In otherwords the intro is saying that FSA happens directly after FS. I dont think i explained this very well so heres a video of the intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZeczHW_L40&feature=related

It's impossible for the The Minish Cap to be referred to in the backstory Four Swords Adventures, because first, the backstory says that Vaati kidnapped maidens, already making a contradiction. Secondly, this quote:
NP: This title is the third game in the Four Sword series. Did you plan it as a trilogy from the beginning?

HF (Capcom): We did not think to develop a trilogy from the beginning. When we developed the first Four Swords game for GBA, we created a new Hyrule legend that said that a long time ago, evil Vaati brought crisis to Hyrule and people sealed that evil. We had some thought that we wanted to carry over that story into future titles some way.

I'm not saying that Four Swords Adventures cannot be a direct sequel, but their is no solid evidence suggesting that it must be.

Third, FSA happens directly after FS and since FSA cant come before OOT due to OOT being the story of the first Ganondorf.
That has never, ever been confirmed. Never is it stated, or even implied for that matter, that the Ganondorf in OoT is the first one ever.

Pinecove

Last Chance
MC,SS?,FS,OoT,

1. The adult timeline has TWW and the child timeline has TP. I think you have your timelines messed up.
2. FS and FSA feature the same Link.
3. Nothing can come in-between PH and ST, so LoZ has to be placed somewhere else.

Steve

5/19/13
That has never, ever been confirmed. Never is it stated, or even implied for that matter, that the Ganondorf in OoT is the first one ever.
Here's the thing, it wouldn't make much sense for the King of Hyrule to even go as far as trusting someone who has wreaked havoc on the land in the past. In addition, Ganon uses the power of the maidens to revive himself in Four Swords Adventures, so why would he need to do such a thing if he hasn't died?

Here's the thing, it wouldn't make much sense for the King of Hyrule to even go as far as trusting someone who has wreaked havoc on the land in the past. In addition, Ganon uses the power of the maidens to revive himself in Four Swords Adventures, so why would he need to do such a thing if he hasn't died?
The Ganondorf spoken of in FSA is clearly a different Ganondorf. He has a different backstory than OoT Ganondorf. And, yes, Ganon absorbed the power of the Maidens, but where are you getting that he was reviving himself? It never says that at all in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom