• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Getting Mario Kart 8?

Hylian_Josh

Legen -wait for it- DARY!
Today is finally the day! :D I'm buying it this evening this second I have a ride to Gamestop. Add me on WiiU :) Hyrulian_Josh

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The game comes out on (our) Saturday here, and I plan to pick up my preorder on Sunday. I'm attending a big Footy match the day of release, and that along with other activities takes up my day. I'm cool with the wait; it's minor and I'm still entertained during.

Fig

The Altruist
I'll be picking up my copy of the game later today after I finish my presentation to finally finish my engineering workshop! I can't wait to stay at home, play Mario Kart 8, and drink soda to never go to sleep! :D

Got Mario Kart 8 this morning with the Blue Shell that comes with it. I haven't been able to play it much due to being at work, but now I'm just gonna have alot of fun with it.

Yes~! My dad said he's probably going to bring a copy home with him. Though, apparently, he threatened me to do chores while I was sleeping this morning or I can't play. Let's hope I did what he asked me to, because I have no clue what he said BECAUSE I WAS SLEEPING (I have this tendency to sub-consciously engage in conversation in my sleep). It's gonna be a little annoying setting up, though, because I regularly use my Wii for things still (I refuse to do the transfer, so shush), so I have to constantly re-sync the remotes between the two consoles, and it's a pain. I just hope we have enough batteries so my sister my dad, and I can race tonight, ayy. THWOMP RUINS LOOKS THE BOMB DOT COM

My family has owned a Wii U for quite a while now, but I thought that awesome bundle was finally a perfect opportunity to get one for myself (I live away from home about 90% of the time now). So yeah, picked it up as soon as I could today, which was actually around the time my local Gamestop closed. Played the game for a few hours, and I'm loving every bit of it.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The only bad part of pre-ordering Mario Kart 8 was the postman coming very early and me having to get up to collect the ridiculous parcel. It's a game, but it was in a box... I thought they'd sent me some collecter's edition instead but nope, there it was, taped to the bottom of the box. Well played, Amazon, well played.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Nope, I'm gonna be WAY too busy these next few months to be playing any new games. I'm graduating with my B.S. in Engineering Technology in the fall, and on top of my senior design project I've got to get more jobs to pay for the really expensive tuition. So, school, work, and whatever sleep I can manage to get in the fall, no time or money for new games.

After I graduate and get a good job... hmm, maybe not even then either. Got to start saving up money in my bank account and pay off my student loans.

Damn, being an adult sucks sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom