• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Are You a Personal Walkthrough?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Palace: Three Rock Palace (it's hidden until you reveal it)
Town: Mido (it's difficult to get to since you have to go through Death Mountain first)
Item: Hammer (same as Mido, it requires dealing with DM, suppose it could be considered hidden)

The guesses are educated guesses anyway .. all 3 are challenging (though I think the Great Palace & Ocean Palace are harder), 2 are hidden, and the Hammer would be the 1 that AwesomeLink got right.

Bravo :clap: One of your answers is correct and it is not the same correct answer that was given by AwesomeLink. Two zeldadungeon members have guessed and two correct answers have been given. The Zelda knowledge in this Forum is above great it is fabulous!

Ariel

Think for yourself.
I am a personal walkthrough only to Twilight Princess. I love that game to death! I can also remember like 90% of OoT, but I'm as comprehensive as any walkthrough you can find with Twilight Princess.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I'm pretty darn close. In TP, and MM I am a personal walkthrough in every aspect of the game. I still have never gotten 100 gold skulltullas in OoT. Speaking of walkthroughs, I've always wanted to make a gamefaq for Majora's Mask. But I'm too lazy to try XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom