• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Megaman Fan in Here?

Link

Hero of the Lands
I have played 1 and 2, really want to try more, and I loved them. :)
My favorite character is Mega Man, because he can take the powers from all of the robot masters.
My favorite robot master is probably Metal Man, because when you beat him and take his power you won't want to switch it.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I guess I'll go against popular opinion and say that my favorite was 8. It's the only game from the original series that I've ever finished lol. Despite that, I've played quite a few of them. Megaman 1-3 and 8-9, X-X6, BN3 and Network Transmission. I guess I can call myself a fan, but I still have to finish most of those except 8 and X2.

And I think the most awesome music is the one in the Volt Kraken/Squid Adler stage in X5.

[video=youtube;BZ03jCAt_ZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ03jCAt_ZE[/video]

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'm a big fan of the original series, as well as X1. I've played every game in the original series at least once, and my favorite is Mega Man 3. It has great levels, great music, and many, many bosses. Thirty boss battles, if you include the rematches.

favourite game - hm, having trouble choosing between Megaman 2 and 3, and Megaman X 4 and 5
favorite character - Protoman
favorite robot master - Metalman
and yes i am waiting for X9

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom