• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
UGUU~

Where do I get this sense from? The millions of Mafia games I've been in where a Mafioso would come right out and try to protect a scumbud in some way. You came to Yiga's defense by stating that we should overlook his vote and that made me wary because it's something that you normally don't bother with. Something has felt off about you this entire game, but I can't place my finger on it. Anyway, this is beating a dead horse, Yiga flipped scum and you're in the clear so there's not much else to say.

Right, but you still tunneled me after all the Town reading and have kept the vote on me ever since. I'd like to know why.

:^^:

Maybe she was too busy to respond. Minish has since replaced her and is looking good to me.

ME is Batman, what more do I need to say?

Kylo plays an aggressive game. I never know what to make of that meta because assertions are harder to examine than allegations.

Bok's D1 performance felt a little off to me, I know he was sick and tried to put in effort despite that, but he chose to vote for Yiga over you which I found strange. But he's since responded and I feel a little bit better about him.

As for Darth, it's just a hunch I had during a read through.

---

Now, Day 2 feels a little one-sided. If you don't mind I'd like to talk to someone else for a change. :P
Okay, 1 this is me you’re talking about, 2 Yiga flipped town lol.

It was because I was quite alarmed when I iso’d you by quite a few things I didn’t like, thus I attempted to get a wagon going on you to reaction test yourself and everyone else. Unfortunately nobody much cared but you.

I do wonder how you think Minish looks good based off one post. (Maybe it was two)

...Well he could still be scum so a good bit more.

If someone loudly draws attention to themselves with absolutely no reason to do so on day 1 it’s almost always a town tell but suit yourself.

I don’t think that’s a very good reason to scum read bok at all, if anything scum bok would’ve been more likely to vote me.

Less hunch, more evidence please.

All right, I got what I wanted, fly free friend.

Unvote

I’m not so sure about voting Mido rn, he’s got enough pressure on him as it is. He’s not a bad lynch if it comes down to it but I’m going to explore other options.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Not much is happening here right now. And with the day ending tomorrow, I might as well cast my vote. I was gonna hold off and see if Mido responded since he already has a few votes on him, but maybe this will move the game along some.

Vote: Mido

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Mido - 4 (Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, All Might, Minish_Link)
Minish_Link - 1 (Spider-Bok)

Not voting - Libk, TattooArtist, CheffOfGames, walrusdawson, Lone_Garurumon, Mellow Ezlo, Mido, Kylo Ken, DarthWolf, Ayano Keiko, funnier6

With 16 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, November 13th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...59&p0=293&msg=End+of+day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
Not much is happening here right now. And with the day ending tomorrow, I might as well cast my vote. I was gonna hold off and see if Mido responded since he already has a few votes on him, but maybe this will move the game along some.

Do you think you could get a reads list together soon? You haven’t said much about anyone in either of your lives and I require more information.

Vote: Minish

Hope to see more content from you.

@Mellow Ezlo you never responded to my postt, get in here and talk about things.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Do you think you could get a reads list together soon? You haven’t said much about anyone in either of your lives and I require more information.

Hope to see more content from you.

@Mellow Ezlo you never responded to my postt, get in here and talk about things.

I made a post talking about Mido and Darth earlier. They're my two scum reads right now. I guess I can try and put together a list of who I have town reads on sometime, but most people are probably neutral right now. Seeing as this game hasn't been super active. The reason I didn't say much as my previous role is I was honestly having a lot of difficulty focusing on the game. I was scum reading you at the time, and that's why I voted for you day one. But that has kinda changed some, though I'm not sure if I'm completely town reading you yet. But I flipped town with my first role, so I don't think that one is too relevant anymore.

funnier6

Courage~
I made a post talking about Mido and Darth earlier. They're my two scum reads right now. I guess I can try and put together a list of who I have town reads on sometime, but most people are probably neutral right now. Seeing as this game hasn't been super active. The reason I didn't say much as my previous role is I was honestly having a lot of difficulty focusing on the game. I was scum reading you at the time, and that's why I voted for you day one. But that has kinda changed some, though I'm not sure if I'm completely town reading you yet. But I flipped town with my first role, so I don't think that one is too relevant anymore.
I know, I only mentioned it cause if you had made reads then it wouldn’t matter as much since you’d probably stick to them.

It seems like a lot of why you’re scum reading darth has to do with how Mido zachie were reading him, did you think darth did anything scummy?

If you could get one before the days over I would appreciate.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I know, I only mentioned it cause if you had made reads then it wouldn’t matter as much since you’d probably stick to them.

It seems like a lot of why you’re scum reading darth has to do with how Mido zachie were reading him, did you think darth did anything scummy?

If you could get one before the days over I would appreciate.

Yeah, that is my main reason for scum reading Darth at the moment. That's why I'm voting Mido, because if he flips scum than my opinion on Darth will probably stay the same. But if Mido flips town, then that changes things. I don't think Darth has done anything particularly scummy so far, but I'm not super familiar with how he plays so it's hard to read him. I only know what he did in the OoT game, but I don't think that can be very representative of him for this game.

I can't promise anything, but I'll try to make a reads list. If not by the end of the day, I will the next day if I'm still alive then. While I'm doing a much better job at focusing on this game now, I'm still not 100% completely there yet. So I've just been trying to respond to and give my thoughts on certain things here and there.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
  • funnier6 - Neutral for the moment. I don't think he seems exactly like his usual townie self, but isn't screaming scummy either. Could be third party? Either way, someone I'm going to keep an eye on. Looks a little better after Yiga's flip though.
  • All Might- Slight town lean? I know this is unusual, since I always usually scum read him no matter what. And since I'm town reading him this time, he probably is actually scum. But I think he's been contributing pretty well. I've agree with a lot of the things he's been saying. And he was pretty helpful with figuring out the flavor text.
  • NekoLily - Neutral/slight town lean. Hasn't done anything that stands out as scummy. Been contributing here and there, and while I don't agree with everything she's said, I don't find any of it to be necessarily scummy. Just a difference of playstyle.
  • Libk- Neutral.
  • TattooArtist- Neutral. Not sure how to read her as she's new. Voting for Bok just because funnier asked was questionable, but could just be due to being new.
  • CheffOfGames- Neutral. Hasn't said a ton yet. Waiting to see more.
  • walrusdawson- Neutral.
  • Spider-Bok- Neutral/slight town read. Only reason I'm partially neutral on him is because I just can't differentiate his scum and town play now, so anything's possible. But I feel like he's had pretty solid opinions/reads lists so far and his vote for Yiga had decent reasoning behind it.
  • Lone_Garurumon- Town lean. Has a miller softclaim, and has had pretty good opinions on things. I'd be more neutral/leaning town on him if it weren't for the miller claim since that's apparently a common thing to do in the Bulba community.
  • Mellow Ezlo- Town lean. His thoughts about the Yiga and Ken/Tattoo situation looked good. And he was pretty much the only one who seemed to be onto Zachie somewhat during day 1, and him flipping scum makes Mez look even better.
  • Mido- Scum lean. Already explained in a previous post, but basically he flipped flopped on his opinions about Yiga, but still lynched him anyways. And he's been casting slight doubt on quite a few people, but feels like he's being overly cautious with doing so. Possibly a case of planting seeds to bring back up later.
  • Kylo Ken- Slight town lean. Very aggressive about Tattoo's vote, but it seemed really genuine and I don't think he would do something to draw so much attention to himself as scum.
  • Maniacal Engineer- Neutral/Slight town lean. Hasn't done anything scummy, and seems to be paying attention to what's going on and contributing where he can. Only played one game with him, so it's hard for me to get a good read. But I'd expect him to be more bold if he were scum.
  • DarthWolf- Slight scum lean. Depends on Mido's flip really, but I explained earlier that Zachie and Mido both mentioned him a few times day 1, even though he didn't do a ton worth noting so there may be connections there.
  • Ayano Keiko- Neutral/slight town lean. Haven't played with him before, so I don't know how to read him yet. But he looks to be contributing fairly decently and hasn't done anything that seems super scummy yet.

D

Deleted member 14134

Unvote

Minish pretty much beat me to the punch about mido. Day one he threw shade at multiple people and like Minish said, it felt like he was throwing ideas out to to come back to later rather than trying to build a concrete case on anyone.

Pretty sure the day is ending in three and a halfish hours so I doubt anything else it going to come up until then so I'm fine with a Mido lynch.

This pretty much should seal the deal at this point. I'll be around on and off until the end of the day if anyone wants to ask anything.
Why actually vote? She just subbed in and seemed to be posting like she always does since then.

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Sorry for my inactivity, I barely missed the end of D1 and didn't have much time during D2. Now I finally caught up and looking back on it here are my current thoughts on everyone.

funnier6 - He looks to me, he is very active in the game (although it seems he always is so I'm not sure if it's AI). He tries to keep the game going.

All Might - I mainly remember him making jokes and discussions with funnier, but that might be by lack of D2 activity in general. Pretty neutral to me, he doesn't stick out for either alignment imo.

karu/Minish_Link - The old slot didn't make any relevant posts. Minish comes back after a Twon death who seems to have successfully tried to catch up and share thoughts, town lean.

NekoLilly - they mentioned not wanting a lynch on D1 as that is their preferred method. I do not agree with this, but that's something about general mafia play, not this game. Besides that they are pretty neutral to me, nothing really gave me an indication of allignment.

Libk -
Post coming. At work.
Still waiting for anything relevant from you:P

TattooArtist - Got some attention from that vote they made D1, normally this would be something high in my scum list but they are apparantly a new player so I'll let it slide for now. Still paying attention to them.

CheffOfGames - Hasn't made any relevant post yet, i would like to see some scumhunting effort from you as this isn't looking good. Knowing him, this is not really AI, but it does work against Town's favour.

walrusdawson - Only made 2 posts. The first was on a joke vote from Mezlo on him on which he seemed to react seriously. Later he posted a counter vote on Mezlo for being so eager in voting him. It looks like a scum crack under pressure (even though there was none), but it was way too early for such a thing to happen. I have no idea what to make of this. Is it a joke? Am I missing something regulars know? I would like some thoughts of others on this matter.

Spider-Bok - Both the YIGA vote and the Mido vote just now look like an easy hop on the wagon, but there was something with being sick iirc. Others seem to accept that for now and I guess I could let it slide. I'm still keeping my eye on them though.

Lone_Garurumon - Miller softclaim is interesting and I don't think he would risk the fake claim in a large game with anime characters. His actions don't show it to me right now, but I'm trusting the claim.

Mellow Ezlo - Had some good activity going D1 and somehow being the only one to notice Zachie. I'm not sure if he would be responsible for the kill on him though, it seemed too early to make that shot. I also don't think he would be scum bussing an ally this early without any danger on either of them. D2 has been less active from him, but what I've seen in general from him looks good.

Mido - makes a joke vote on YIGA which later turns into a serious one with a proper explanation as to why. This is immediatly followed by a post saying that YIGA looks more genuine. Why the sudden change of mind? It wasn't good enough apparantly to unvote YIGA which is strange given the response. Ideally, would like to hear something from them first, but given the time left that might not happen.

Kylo Ken - As I said in D1, his reactions didn't seem like scum. considering that he would have attracted too much attention as scum too early, I think it would have been way too risky. And trust me I know about risks.:P

Maniacal Engineer - Makes good assesments of the situation, trying to analyse players by asking questions and sharing his thoughts. Good town lean with a clear scumhunt.

DarthWolf - Would like to see more posts from this slot

Ayano Keiko - Seemed slightly scummy to me at first, but after the responses from them they cleared themselves on that part back into the neutral zone. I don't have a clear thought on them at this point.

Looking back at what I jsut wrote, only Mido seems to get a scummy result, the others either look good, neutral, have an excuse to let them go for now and focus on other players or they haven't posted anything. I'd rather lynch an active person to get some reads on which I have my suspicion and questions rather than someonetat it just being voted for inactivity and hope that I'm right.

On the topic of 3 NK, many say it's mafia+SK+vig. I'm willing to believe the first 2, but is it normal here for a vig to just shoot every night? I've mostly seen vigs with limited shots, so I think that would ahve been too risky of a shot.

funnier6

Courage~
Unvote

Minish pretty much beat me to the punch about mido. Day one he threw shade at multiple people and like Minish said, it felt like he was throwing ideas out to to come back to later rather than trying to build a concrete case on anyone.

Pretty sure the day is ending in three and a halfish hours so I doubt anything else it going to come up until then so I'm fine with a Mido lynch.

This pretty much should seal the deal at this point. I'll be around on and off until the end of the day if anyone wants to ask anything.

Why actually vote? She just subbed in and seemed to be posting like she always does since then.

Well, being she had only made one or two posts since she subbed in I wanted to catch her attention before the day ended so I could get as much out of her as possible.

Also I don’t like just having one wagon, banking on Mido being scum without pressuring anyone else isn’t a smart idea. So I’m now thinking a counter wagon of Darth would be best since I believe that Minish really is having trouble focusing so I don’t expect her to give very much more.

Unvote

Vote: Darth

Would like to hear from you, thoughts on everything, reads list, etc.

I hadn’t realized how quickly the day was ending so this might not affect anything. Anyway I’ll have my reads list updated before days end.

Also @Mido @DarthWolf

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Mido - 6 (Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, All Might, Minish_Link, Spider-Bok, DarthWolf)
DarthWolf - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - Libk, TattooArtist, CheffOfGames, walrusdawson, Lone_Garurumon, Mellow Ezlo, Mido, Kylo Ken, Ayano Keiko

With 16 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, November 13th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...59&p0=293&msg=End+of+day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom