• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a thing, I've more or less read my way up to the present, and I'm looking straight at you Loney G. Miller is too easy to call out for defense and I think we need a look under the hood.

funnier6

Courage~
Something is weird about that night scene, apparently the same person who killed zachie killed emiya but there is no sign of the mafia kill or the third killer.

Anyway darth is still the scummiest to me. Want a lot of concrete thoughts and thought processes from him.

Vote: Darth

@Pika_pika42 @YIGAhim @Krow if you would give me any and all thoughts you may have and a reads list I would very much appreciate.

I’ma go reread and see if anything sticks out.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Nice the Vig/SK killed the lovers. I guess the mafia kill and the 3rd kill got blocked somehow?

I'm going to have to look through day 2 to see if I can find anyone who stands out to me. Even though I found Mido scummy I wasn't 100% too keen on lynching him and his lynch did seem off to me.

Alright let's see what we have here...

Townish:

Kylo - He sounds like he playing like a newbie with his aggressive temper tantrum earlier, but I doubt a scumlord would do that.

Bok - Playing kinda low key but seems pretty townie with his posts so far.

Ayano - Seems like your making an attempt to weed out the scumlords, looking good!

Null:

Mezlo - Seems almost undeniably townie, not sure if that's a good thing or not at this point.

Funnier - Also seems to be scumlord hunting and very active, but something feels off about you, can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe you could take a stab at it?

Minish - Took over for karu and seems pretty clean so far, would like to see a little more though before I can say anything.

Darth - Like my lil sis said, you started the game up, but you don't really make much of an impression otherwise.

Yiga - Just like Cheff, where you at?

Tattoo - Seem to be new here, but also don't seem serious? Yeah idk.

Libk - Need more yada yada, you know where this is going.

Peek At You - Second Verse, same as the first ^

Scumlords:

Loney G - Softclaiming against being checked by a Cop, calling BS on that right now, not gonna believe Miller or anything like that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

Townish:

Kylo - He sounds like he playing like a newbie with his aggressive temper tantrum earlier, but I doubt a scumlord would do that.

Ayano - Seems like your making an attempt to weed out the scumlords, looking good!

Null:

Mezlo - Seems almost undeniably townie, not sure if that's a good thing or not at this point.

Funnier - Also seems to be scumlord hunting and very active, but something feels off about you, can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe you could take a stab at it?

Minish - Took over for karu and seems pretty clean so far, would like to see a little more though before I can say anything.

Darth - Like my lil sis said, you started the game up, but you don't really make much of an impression otherwise.

Scumlords:

Loney G - Softclaiming against being checked by a Cop, calling BS on that right now, not gonna believe Miller or anything like that.

This is going to be extremely off topic and unhelpful but I really like the term scumlords.

Pen

The game is on!
In loving memory of our lover crooks. You will be missed.

cb02516e6f6c2e9f556d053a935d3559f367f141_hq.gif

giphy.gif

b0b3c3c6cc17a51a31b6861e57d9d713792f761a_hq.gif

source.gif

tumblr_m9dnut6Fwb1qfbz1so1_500.gif

1ysgld.gif

Rest in peace, Isaac and Miria.

Day 3 Current Vote Tally:

DarthWolf - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - Minish_Link, Krow, Libk, TattooArtist, YIGAhim, Pika_pika42, Spider-Bok, Lone_Garurumon, Mellow Ezlo, Kylo Ken, DarthWolf, Ayano Keiko

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, November 18th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171118T2359&p0=293&font=cursive&csz=1

And here I am wanting to play another game with ME (Bulba) but he's dead before I joined.

Anyway reads list and thoughts will come later in the day, busy now.

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker

Townish:

Null:

Scumlords:

Lone is your only scumread, why not vote him?

@funnier6 I don't really understand what you're asking. Do you want me to give my readslist but worded differently?

funnier6

Courage~
Lone is your only scumread, why not vote him?

@funnier6 I don't really understand what you're asking. Do you want me to give my readslist but worded differently?
Thanks for ninja’ing meh.

So the big thing that sticks out to me is how hedgey all these reads are, almost every single one you go back and forth and hesitate to commit and barely lean one way or the other. I know you haven’t played with us much but being there’s twenty pages to look through I would expect you’d feel stronger in more of these.

If any of these are concrete reads I would appreciate if you would quote posts and explain your thought process.
The last paragraph I asked if you had any concrete reads I wanted you to quote posts that gave you those concrete reads and explain your thought process.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
With Mido flipping town, I'm not sure about Darth anymore. My scum read on him relied on Mido flipping scum. So as of now, he's neutral on my reads list. Gonna have to re-read some people to see if I can find anything new, since Mido and Darth were my only scum leans.

I didn't vote him because I'm still unsure, however I am not unsure about someone else. I'll leave it at that.

So are you saying you found out something due to your role? If so, would you mind saying who it is? You don't have to claim or anything, but if you could give some info/hints about what you found out that would be great!

So are you saying you found out something due to your role? If so, would you mind saying who it is? You don't have to claim or anything, but if you could give some info/hints about what you found out that would be great!

Right to the point huh? Well I'd prefer to keep myself as safe as I can from the scumlords but I took a chance last night and found out that funny's life SucKs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom