• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
During the evening I was able to set up plenty of hidden cameras throughout the hotel, in the various rooms and just outside of the building. These secret cameras have proved to be most useful to me.

Minish_Link sat in her room in front of her computer all night. It was quite difficult to see what she was doing on the computer, but I did manage to see something relating to time travel. Anyway, very late that night a loud chainsaw sound came from outside of Minish_Link’s room, and all of a sudden an individual with long red hair burst through the door with a chainsaw in their hands and quickly ended Minish_Link’s life. The individual then left as quickly as they had entered and left the dead victim bloody on the hotel room floor.

I was also keeping an eye on Zachie tonight. Evidently he had been talking to some people late that night, but as he walked through the corridors to his room he suddenly twitched with his hand over his heart and then collapsed lifeless on the floor. It seems he died from a random heartattack. But it does certainly seem strange…

DekuNut also seemed to be out and about last night. But right before he could open the door to his room he was stopped by a girl with pink hair and pink eyes. At first I thought she looked kind of cute, to be honest, but when she pulled out and axe and started chopping with it wildly at DekuNut, I swiftly began thinking that maybe she wasn’t so cute after all. Either way, it ended quite poorly for DekuNut.

Minish_Link was Okabe Rintarou (from Steins;Gate), the Mad Scientist.

mIumvew.png

Zachie was Lust (from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood), the Ultimate Spear.

YBTTlzy.png

DekuNut was Lelouch vi Britannia (from Code Geass), the Commander.

mglbwCR.png

The living (16):
funnier6
All Might
karu
NekoLily
Libk
TattooArtist
CheffOfGames
walrusdawson
Spider-Bok
Lone_Garurumon
Mellow Ezlo
Mido
Kylo Ken
Maniacal Engineer
DarthWolf
Ayano Keiko

The dead (4):
YIGAhim - Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist (killed night 1)
Zachie - Lust, the Ultimate Spear (killed night 1)
DekuNut - Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander (killed night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 16 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Monday, November 13th 2017 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...59&p0=293&msg=End+of+day+2&font=cursive&csz=1

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Jesus, 3 night kills and 1 hit was scum? Good job vig/SK

I'm gonna have to look through day 1 too see what these deaths mean but since YIGA flipped town I trust ME and Funnier a lot more and since Zachie flipped Scum I trust Mez a lot more.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Jesus, 3 night kills and 1 hit was scum? Good job vig/SK
I thought it was a Vig/SK at first too, but looking back at the flavour, Zachie's is the only kill that doesn't indicate the presence of a killer, and it looks like he was actually poisoned.

As for the other two, neither of them really did anything that stands out from the previous day. I noticed Minish kept her vote on funnier though and genuinely seemed suspicious of him. funnier still seems townish to me though, but it's something to keep in mind for sure.

I'll say more later, bit busy atm though.

funnier6

Courage~
Kay, I don’t speak anime, can anyone decipher the night scene? If I had to make a guess this red headed chainsaw guy appears to be mafia.

Bittersweet being right about Yiga, can’t really say much about that since it was him or me, I really need to consider how I read zachie but at least someone with more sense than me knew what to do.

As soon as this headache goes away I’ma reread and hopefully get some reads.

In the meantime I’d like reads lists from all of you please and thank you.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Don’t poisoners always kill during the day?
Maybe Pendio make it something unique and made them have the ability to use the role whenever they wanted. I don't know, it could also just be a SK/Vig with weird flavor text based on the character. I am not too familiar with anime myself. I guess we have to wait and see the next night unless we somehow hit them today.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
After reading through the dead people's posts I couldn't find anything much to go off of, which is a little sad.

I think ME, Mez, and Funnier are leaning more town to me, because like I said earlier Funnier and ME trusted YIGA and funnier got flack for trying to "protect" him. With Mez, he was the one calling out Zachie the most and I feel like scum wouldn't try to sacrifice someone on their side day 1 to get players to trust them, but hey you never know he was the one that secured the YIGA lynch.

Speaking of the lynch, 2 people on the yiga lynch stood out to me. Mez had pretty solid reasons for his vote, but Mido who kept his RVS on him the entire day even though there's a post of him saying that his explanations for his actions make sense and Bok who just wanted to start a wagon. I feel like they are players to watch out for today.

I am aware that I may of "started" the wagon on YIGA but I honestly thought funnier was going to be lynched because it was 3 vs 2 very late in the day and then Bok and Mez quickly voted him and secured that lynch. I really wish he flipped scum, but funnier didn't seem as scummy to me and I felt that worst case scenario would let YIGA's town flip give us better town reads. This may seem like I'm desperately trying to defend myself before anyone calls me out, but I'm just trying to elaborate a bit on my decision. I totally would understand if people didn't trust me after YIGA flipped town.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Ok, so, I've concluded that I have no idea what any of these role names mean. That's not gonna be helpful at all.

Holy **** though, 3 kills is a lot.

Also I find LG's softclaim to be pretty annoying since it was unnecessary and impossible to prove until he flips. Will be keeping a close eye on him as well.
How is it unnecessary? It's important information to let the town know so the Cop doesn't wind up checking me and wasting a night action. Especially if said check winds up with me getting mislynched because of an incorrect result.

This post just makes me feel like you’re not reading my posts.

Idk about insistent, it just works out a lot.

It’s a thing called meta, I know you’ve seen me do this before.

What scum reads?

I did not, did you not read that I said my reads list was very incomplete and I only posted it cause emiya asked me to? Course it’s a bit better now but then it was kinda sad looking.
Maybe you could explain the meta reads then? For someone who hasn't played with them as much? You explained most of them, but this one especially:
Minish- I missed the aggression, kind of early but Minish finding me suspicious looks good being she could town read me just as easily, shows she’s really been paying attention.
Has literally zero justification. There is no reason to think that Minish disagreeing with you is AI in any way, and disagreeing with you in no way proves she's paying attention. I mean, I won't like a read based purely on meta, but, from the two games I've played with you, I've come to accept it's just what you do. So if you could at least explain it that'd be great.

Don’t poisoners always kill during the day?
I was under the impression that poisoners killed the night after they got poisoned. Probably just host preference though.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Heck, I didn't notice before, but my role doesn't have the normal name either. It's not gonna be easy, or potentially even possible to tell what roles have flipped without the PMs there. Do the PMs not normally flip with them over here?

Mido

Version 1
After reading through the dead people's posts I couldn't find anything much to go off of, which is a little sad.

I think ME, Mez, and Funnier are leaning more town to me, because like I said earlier Funnier and ME trusted YIGA and funnier got flack for trying to "protect" him. With Mez, he was the one calling out Zachie the most and I feel like scum wouldn't try to sacrifice someone on their side day 1 to get players to trust them, but hey you never know he was the one that secured the YIGA lynch.

Speaking of the lynch, 2 people on the yiga lynch stood out to me. Mez had pretty solid reasons for his vote, but Mido who kept his RVS on him the entire day even though there's a post of him saying that his explanations for his actions make sense and Bok who just wanted to start a wagon. I feel like they are players to watch out for today.

I am aware that I may of "started" the wagon on YIGA but I honestly thought funnier was going to be lynched because it was 3 vs 2 very late in the day and then Bok and Mez quickly voted him and secured that lynch. I really wish he flipped scum, but funnier didn't seem as scummy to me and I felt that worst case scenario would let YIGA's town flip give us better town reads. This may seem like I'm desperately trying to defend myself before anyone calls me out, but I'm just trying to elaborate a bit on my decision. I totally would understand if people didn't trust me after YIGA flipped town.

Regarding my reasons for voting YIGA, keep in mind a large portion of Mezlo's reasoning came from my observations, so my vote that was initially RVS had more meat to it than one might think even though I was clearly wrong. And yes, I admittedly was conflicted at EOD yesterday.

Heck, I didn't notice before, but my role doesn't have the normal name either. It's not gonna be easy, or potentially even possible to tell what roles have flipped without the PMs there. Do the PMs not normally flip with them over here?

They usually do, I think Pendio's just using flavor to describe the role instead of a more clear-cut way of going about it. This being said, I think I know what YIGA'S role was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom