• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ara ara~~
Another death tonight it seems. And this one died protecting another kawaii anime girl! How valiant of her.
lf8wOQ5.png

Pendio was Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April, the Town Bodyguard.

This one was a bit of a handful, wasn't she?

The Living:
1. @Mido
2. @Libk
3. @Kaio-Kenshin
4. @karu

The Dead:
1. Cslaught02 - Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, the Yakuza Boss
2. Kirino - Ushio Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
3. Prophecies About Bok Choy - Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
4. Minish_Link - Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari Franchise, the Town Cop
5. Johnny Sooshi - Taiga Aisaka from Toradora, a Vanilla Townie
6. kokirion - Yuno Gasai from Future Diary, the Serial Killer
7. DekuNut - Android 18 from Dragon Ball, the Yakuza Roleblocker
8. Tristan - Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi from The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat, a Vanilla Townie
9. Pendio - Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April, the Town Bodyguard

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Considering this is likely our last day, if we have a vig please,step out now. Also, Tristan, sorry I didn't believe you. And I didn't catch on to what Tristan was saying until EoD.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
As usual, 11PM 3 days later. So it was posted 11PM Tuesday, day will end Friday at 11PM.

karu

Panamaniac
I'm sorry I didn't believe you Pendio senpai!!!

So if he wasn't the last mafia member, then it's between Mido and Libk, because we are convinced that Kenshin is town, or neutral. I'm going to risk it

Vote: Libk

Both Pendio and Libk were very inactive, but Pendio senpai turned out to be as innocent as a senpai can be. Logically, Libk would be the person to vote for.

Libk

I'm sorry I didn't believe you Pendio senpai!!!

So if he wasn't the last mafia member, then it's between Mido and Libk, because we are convinced that Kenshin is town, or neutral. I'm going to risk it

Vote: Libk

Both Pendio and Libk were very inactive, but Pendio senpai turned out to be as innocent as a senpai can be. Logically, Libk would be the person to vote for.
Why is it logically me? And why are we convinced kenshin is town?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I understand that voting for a person cause they voted for a townie makes sense, it's part of the reason I voted for Tristan, but it wasn't the only reason. Tristan was the logical choice given the evidence, but voting for me based SOLELY on one vote when all the other evidence points me to town is unreasonable.

I think Libk is town cause he was the only one to stick up for Tristan when it was apparent he was mafia. At the time it looked suspicious but now it just means his read was on point.

I'm town, so that just leaves Karu and Mido.

karu

Panamaniac
Why do you think Libk is town Kenshin? The only other person I suspect is Mido, but due to what happened the previous day Libk is leaning scum to me. However, if you believe that he is innocent, who am I to disagree?

Unvote

I'm gonna see how this day plays out and then make my vote. This was more so to get you all talking

Libk

Why do you think Libk is town Kenshin? The only other person I suspect is Mido, but due to what happened the previous day Libk is leaning scum to me. However, if you believe that he is innocent, who am I to disagree?

Unvote

I'm gonna see how this day plays out and then make my vote. This was more so to get you all talking
Btw, thank you for getting people talking because I was the only one for a bit xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom