• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: @Prophecies About Bok Choy

fite me

0hQyd5L.gif

karu

Panamaniac
@karu I think it's unlikely that Libk isn't town because of his apparent claim the previous day, and with said day's opening scene, the circumstances offer decent backing of said claim.

As far as my own reads go, it comes down to karu and Ken, although my read on the former has a larger scum lean than the latter, who has a slight town lean as of my last evaluation.
It's a bit too late in the day but meh, who cares.

You told me that you don't think Libk is town, that it's unlikely. Yet your suspects are Kenshin, who most have agreed on that he's town, and myself. But you don't mention Libk? Do you think he is also a third party or do you think he's scum? With only 2 hours left in the day I'm going to vote now in case I'm not around later on

Vote: Mido

This isn't a revenge vote btw, I think Libk has contributed more to the game that Mido. Yes, Mido was active all the days unlike Libk, but his recent posts this days make him lean town. And then Mido telling me that Libk isn't likely to be town, why would you back me up if you think I'm scum? Idk, maybe I'm overthinking this but my vote remains

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Whoever has the worst waifu avatar is mafia. Mido's is just two letters.

Vote Mido

I knew it'd all come down to best waifu.

Kylo Ken

In reality, it's really hard to get a read on anybody here. Despite his weird logic, I think Libk is town cause of his behavior with Tristan.

what do you mean?
Well, I wrote out that post where I voted for Mido cause his lame

karu

Panamaniac
In reality, it's really hard to get a read on anybody here. Despite his weird logic, I think Libk is town cause of his behavior with Tristan.

Well, I wrote out that post where I voted for Mido cause his lame
That's fine Kaio, Mafia is hard when you're not playing it irl, so it's ok if you can't really get a good read on everyone. Heck, this is my second game and I still don't know everything :)

Kylo Ken

****ckc, my internet is messing up. I voted for Mido cause of his lame no waifu avatar. Just before I hit post reply, I got a alert. It was you voting for him, makes it look weird and suspicious

karu

Panamaniac
****ckc, my internet is messing up. I voted for Mido cause of his lame no waifu avatar. Just before I hit post reply, I got a alert. It was you voting for him, makes it look weird and suspicious
Well the day is ending Kaio, sorry though I didn't mean to mess your vote up :(

Mido

Version 1
It's a bit too late in the day but meh, who cares.

You told me that you don't think Libk is town, that it's unlikely. Yet your suspects are Kenshin, who most have agreed on that he's town, and myself. But you don't mention Libk? Do you think he is also a third party or do you think he's scum? With only 2 hours left in the day I'm going to vote now in case I'm not around later on

Vote: Mido

This isn't a revenge vote btw, I think Libk has contributed more to the game that Mido. Yes, Mido was active all the days unlike Libk, but his recent posts this days make him lean town. And then Mido telling me that Libk isn't likely to be town, why would you back me up if you think I'm scum? Idk, maybe I'm overthinking this but my vote remains

You misunderstand what I previously said. I said Libk wasn't likely to not be town, or in other words, wasn't likely to be scum. So yes, I think he is town. i wasn't backing you up in the slightest.

Whoever has the worst waifu avatar is mafia. Mido's is just two letters.

Vote Mido

I knew it'd all come down to best waifu.

Hey, I'll have you know that The Phenomenal One AJ Styles is high-tier waifu material.

karu

Panamaniac
You misunderstand what I previously said. I said Libk wasn't likely to not be town, or in other words, wasn't likely to be scum. So yes, I think he is town. i wasn't backing you up in the slightest.

Hey, I'll have you know that The Phenomenal One AJ Styles is high-tier waifu material.
why can't you just say, "I think Libk is town"?! Why you have to use double negatives!!! MATH SUCKS MIDO WHY?!?!?!? I'm so confused now :(:(:(

Kylo Ken

Heck, this is my second game and I still don't know everything :)

Hmm, that makes me wonder. We're nearing the end of the game, and yet us two of us inexperienced ones have managed to stay alive. Could this by design by the mafia? Keep the ignorant ones in so their inexperience causes their downfall?

Putting myself in their shoes it seems like a reasonable strategy, and perhaps it's worked so far, if that's what they wanted. Seeing that Karu is part of that, and Libk's reading as townie, that leaves Mido.

Vote Mido for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom