• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Kingpin clearly wants to establish communication between mafia members. This is just a guess but maybe there could be small groups of mafia around each don who currently can't communicate with the other groups? Seems to line up with kingpin breadcrumbing the names of the dons in his messages.

wonder if rubik and freddeh are fighting cause freddeh needs to become the majority shareholder of the daily bugle as part of his motivation

I think that's a reasonable theory. The kingpin posting style is pretty Storm-like, Vro is a pretty big into trying to hint things to allies. KoD seems like a likely Kingpin in general.

I'm not the majority shareholder of the Bugle.

I would assume certain characters can't post in the thread while school is in session. Wonder if anyone suddenly stopped posting after that message :eyes:

I hope somebody was tracking that. Some of us have soul-crushing day jobs, damn it! I can't be cross-checking a list every 15 minutes!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Kingpin clearly wants to establish communication between mafia members. This is just a guess but maybe there could be small groups of mafia around each don who currently can't communicate with each other? Seems to line up with kingpin breadcrumbing the names of the dons in his messages.

This isn't a bad theory. diamond Hammer would be hammerhead, "big ol piece of silver" would be silvermane, and i'm not sure who the lucky russian would be. That would make three mafias plus perhaps kingpin himself. Assuming each mafia is 2 members and kingpin is currently alone, thats 7 mafiosos, which is about right for a game this size. Presumably the individual mafias would then have a semi-adversarial relationship but kingpin is trying to combine them into one big supermafia?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not particularly invested in who is and isn't a student at the moment, though its something we could go back on and analyze if the information ever becomes relevant.

Ragnarokio

by the way, 11 to maj in a 29 player game is pretty low on its own, but this is also a game where some players have greatly increased voting power. Freddeh has 5 votes on his own. Any player with a vote can use their day ability for an extra half vote, and there are presumably other players with enhanced voting powre as well. We could realistically see someone reach majority with only a few players, although i would wager most players with extra voting power will want to keep it hidden until they have strong cause to use it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I think that's a reasonable theory. The kingpin posting style is pretty Storm-like, Vro is a pretty big into trying to hint things to allies. KoD seems like a likely Kingpin in general.

I'm not the majority shareholder of the Bugle.
I get it Rubik. Im fat. Ill eat a salad. But its not me. Why would i ***** about money if i had it??

Asfinyti

aka amber
I hope somebody was tracking that. Some of us have soul-crushing day jobs, damn it! I can't be cross-checking a list every 15 minutes!
it probably happened on second vote count, if i had to guess
but i wasn't watching it either soooo

it's probably not too relevant yet, especially since we don't know what it does but yeah, it's probably worth noting because it might come up later

I do not have a camera, although if its cheap i could help you buy one, or at least pitch in.
I sure *wish* it was that easy, though your willingness to assist is dually noted. I'll figure out how to get one!

Can you get cameras from NPCs?
I don't know if I can get a camera from them, but perhaps they can give me pictures they take? That might work...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
it probably happened on second vote count, if i had to guess
but i wasn't watching it either soooo

it's probably not too relevant yet, especially since we don't know what it does but yeah, it's probably worth noting because it might come up later
It's happened after the second vote count, I quoted the status during the the second vote count earlier and it was different.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I sure *wish* it was that easy, though your willingness to assist is dually noted. I'll figure out how to get one!

I don't know if I can get a camera from them, but perhaps they can give me pictures they take? That might work...
The Bugle has a photographer on staff, either a real or npc one.

Lance might be able to take the picture you need.

Ragnarokio

I get it Rubik. Im fat. Ill eat a salad. But its not me. Why would i ***** about money if i had it??

this is a common and often fatal misconception. the kingpin is all muscle.

edit: and as for the money comment, zinger has established that the kingpin of crime is a generic title and the account isn't necessarily controlled by william "the kingpin" fisk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom