• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

wait has it really been day one all week…? I haven’t read anything…there’s 41 pages…

tumblr_npidxtjlAD1sd5eo5o1_500.gif

So how much of these 41 pages is spam posting and how much is important? Do I gotta read ALL 41 pages??

Legitimately, it has been the most content-filled Day 1 I have ever seen. Almost none of it is spam.

Almost.

*looks at Neon, ExLight, & Storm* :eyes:

Asfinyti

aka amber
to be fair to ex, some of those were extra posts due to not editing which is something that's specific to this game
i assume it's just habit and ease of just making another post that makes that happen

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
So how much of these 41 pages is spam posting and how much is important? Do I gotta read ALL 41 pages??
you'll live one way or another

-kingpin appears to be trying to gather villains for some sort of meeting. you should probably look at his posts (the kingpin of crime is the username) to see those. People have been speculating about the kingpin's identity; I personally think storm and KoD are likely suspects. Tevish suspected vro before mysteriously disappearing.

-Vro is gathering some suspicion because of their refusal to share reads and because they've heavily softed not being town aligned, perhaps among other reasons. you could feel free to look over their posts too if you wanted to form your own opinion on them

-The stock market is open, so buy stocks if you want them

-Stan Lee is communicating with us via comic pages, you can see both those posts pinned somewhere in the OP. Some people think its HW, because he's apparently not able to post, and because tevish disappeared to the same zone HW did before stan lee posted a comic about it. I think someone may have also mentioned zinger slipped in a way that implicated HW?

-Silver wants a camera

-Hammerhead became the ceo of roxxon at some point after the stock exchange opened. Hammerhead may have been implicated as one of the players being sought by kingpin, so this is of some interest.

-The daily bugle was published, you'll probably want to read that because its useful and rubik will do horrible things to you if you don't. It should be pinned in the OP somewhere.

Thats all that immediately comes to mind. Reading the thread will probably help but if it were me I definitely wouldn't.

@Silverfish might find this post helpful too.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
wait has it really been day one all week…? I haven’t read anything…there’s 41 pages…
Classic Doc.

At least read the newspaper at a bare minimum, but also like read the thread if you can.

Links to vote counts, the d1 Bugle, and Stan comics are on page 1.

Kingpin clearly wants to establish communication between mafia members. This is just a guess but maybe there could be small groups of mafia around each don who currently can't communicate with the other groups? Seems to line up with kingpin breadcrumbing the names of the dons in his messages.

wonder if rubik and freddeh are fighting cause freddeh needs to become the majority shareholder of the daily bugle as part of his motivation

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

Day 1 will end on August 19th, at 5 AM, Eastern Time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Vroendal (1): Neon
The Kingpin of Crime (1): The Daily Bugle

Day 1 Amazing Second Vote Count

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently OPEN.

The Daily Bugle: J. Jonah Jameson Jr.
Fisk International: None
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Joe Hammerhead

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

The game has finally BEGUN!

School is in session. This effects some of you.

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. DaRkStAr
  7. Doc
  8. dragonteacup
  9. ExLight
  10. Freddeh
  11. HangryHangryHippo
  12. lain
  13. Killjoy262
  14. KingofDominaria
  15. Morbid Minish
  16. Neon
  17. neosilk
  18. Ragnarokio
  19. Rubik
  20. Silverfish
  21. Skystone
  22. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  23. Stability
  24. Storm
  25. Tevish Szat
  26. theatog
  27. TheCapsFan
  28. Turin
  29. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. TBA

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. DuskyBlue
  2. LordMark
  3. DawningWinds
  4. Poyzin
  5. Mongoose

THREAD LINKS

Apparently school is in session.

Just in case that effects anyone.

I'm surprised how often I check the status post and notice something new has changed.

I'm surprised how often I check the status post and notice something new has changed.

The Mod did heavily recommend everyone bookmark that post and refer back to it often.

But then, not everyone is as keenly interested in finding scoops to report on as you. :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom