• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I am not counting fake claims as actual roleclaims.

What? So if somebody fake claims, we will be able to tell because you will not count it as a claim?

Oh! Or do you simply tell us when three real claims have been made?

That does not make much sense either now that I think about it...

How exactly does it work? :zelda:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
What? So if somebody fake claims, we will be able to tell because you will not count it as a claim?

Probably like I claim vig I counter claim vig I counter counter claim all three would be wasted. So I think he Might mean roles not the claims. Can you tell me if I'm wrong?

I highly doubt there are any Humans in this game. Something just hit me though, Animals are all related in some way (At least according to evolution) so what makes Humans in the Pokemon world different then the Pokemon themselves?
Name a pokemon in gen 1 that was a pokemon thief.

Ebwotp

Forgot an ebwodp.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
is thar lynched yet?

Fig

The Altruist
:)

Anyways, on to the actual mafia game. I know absolutely nothing about Pokemon, except that Pikachu is one and that there's a Squirtle Squad. So, can I ask who is the Mewtow character mentioned in the opening scene, and why would they be mafia?

Mewtwo is a Pokemon that was created using the DNA from Mew who has been considered to be the ancestor of all Pokemon. Mew is also one of two Pokemon who can learn Transform naturally further proving this theory, the other is Ditto. This is Mewtwo:
250px-150Mewtwo.png

Oh, okay

And can I ask who Ash is? Is he some sort of Pokemon? If so, what alignment would he have?

Ash Ketchum is the main protagonist in the Pokemon anime series and has been the main protagonist even now in the XY seasons. Ash is suppose to represent the 10 year-olds who are old enough to start on their Pokemon journey (most people in the anime start at 10) as well be a sort of role model for the kids who do play Pokemon as Ash focuses on friendship and always being there for people whenever the going gets tough. This is Ash Ketchum:
250px-Ash_XY.png

I highly doubt there are any Humans in this game. Something just hit me though, Animals are all related in some way (At least according to evolution) so what makes Humans in the Pokemon world different then the Pokemon themselves?

Not every Pokemon is an animal though. We have Magnemite, Magneton, Grimer, Muk, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar (though there is the whole Clefable-Gengar theory but that's just a theory), Koffing, Weezing, Ditto, and Porygon in that order. Humans themselves are just that. Also Pokemon are not based on the concept of Darwin's Evolution theory and still brings controversy to this day. It's not official, hence why it's called a theory because its plausible but ultimately proven. As I stated before Pokemon are not based on the concept of evolution but more of a metamorphosis. The definition of Evolution is "the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form." A Pokemon reaches a certain level, it quickly changes into its first form and could have a second form later on (i.e Starter Pokemon). You don't wait several decades or centuries to have two Zubat breed until it has the mouth to turn into a Golbat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally:

Thareous (2) - Repentance, A Link In Time
Ash Ketchum (1) - Stitch
Sadia (2) - Justac00lguy, Kokirion
goomboo (1) - Thareous
Peachy (1) - musicfan
Kokirion (2) - PokaLink, Sadia
~Mizuki~ (1) - Pendio
fused_shadows (1) - Deku Shroom
Celeboy (1) - goomboo
Deku Shroom (1) - Blackkirby

My first vote tally, I'm so proud! :senpaipls:

I'm not going to explicitly say who fakeclaimed and when, but fakeclaims do not count towards the total count. You'll be able to tell that people have fakeclaimed because there may be 3 total claims, but the limit will not have been reached... if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom