• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
The puns in this game are even worse than the Luigi's Mansion mafia.........................................

1016349-V7YrNOJxjNbeeSYR.png

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Don't you mean, oh Deerling? ;)

Don't be such an Ash-hole to the Pokenoobs, they don't have the Pokeballs to take your Poison Jabs to the Luvdisc. I fear that I'm going to Jinx myself with all of these Pokepuns.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Don't be such an Ash-hole to the Pokenoobs, they don't have the Pokeballs to take your Poison Jabs to the Luvdisc. I fear that I'm going to Jinx myself with all of these Pokepuns.

Don't Beedrill that guy that guy who has to Steelix everyone else's chances to shine! I know this may seem Oddish but we should speak in Pokemon for the rest of the game, I know we can Dewott if we try.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Don't Beedrill that guy that guy who has to Steelix everyone else's chances to shine! I know this may seem Oddish but we should speak in Pokemon for the rest of the game, I know we can Dewott if we try.

Hold on Hold on this whole idea is a bit Farfetch'd. This whole thing caused me to laugh to much and I think I fraxured my cubone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom