• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Mewtwo is a man made pokemon iirc, made from the genes of a pokemon called Mew, hence the name MewTWO. (I didn't get that until recently...) In one of the Pokemon movies he made dupes of all the pokemon and then they fought and then Ash turned to stone and then Pikachu cried on him and everything turned out okay.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Actually sorry fused if that was mean

Ash is the main character of Pokemon ^^ He's a person.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Ummmm, so I just died in Smash Mafia, so I guess i'll be here more often.

I think we should kill Kokirion, Kokirion is always suspicious (Que Kokirions Soft-claim)

Ummmm, so I just died in Smash Mafia, so I guess i'll be here more often.

I think we should kill Kokirion, Kokirion is always suspicious (Que Kokirions Soft-claim)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If Ash WAS in the game he'd either be the mod or town. I'm thinking Town Hero or something but idk man idk. idk.

There's more than enough pokemon to fill up the roster in this game though, considering there's ~150 in the first generation. (i know them all c: )

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I highly doubt there are any Humans in this game. Something just hit me though, Animals are all related in some way (At least according to evolution) so what makes Humans in the Pokemon world different then the Pokemon themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom