• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Yeh, I figured as much. I realize that there's not much I can say to defend myself, in fact your reasoning is similar to how I play, even if we risk losing a townie we still need to move forward, never stagnant.

The best thing I can do is probably dig through one last time tomorrow and look for anything off, maybe I can find a better target, idk, we'll see :).

Don't know if actually town or really good mafia attitude to make people trust him, but this post sort of makes me trust him more. Like I said, it might be a ploy to sound like he's willing to die for the town so people will think he is town, but if it is he is very good at it.

I will confirm that I am the commuter.

And justa I think you should be investigated because you are leading the town.
Does this count as the day's first roleclaim? There are two allowed per day, according to the rules and we're coming down to the deadline here, so unless the votes are going to shift to another person I think, if no one has a better idea, that PokaLink should claim before he is lynched.

I always like to trust people in Mafia games, but half claimed players have that ere of doubt over there head. MF being investigated is the logical way to settle this dispute and it's not scummy, odd, out of character, or tactical. It's perfectly logical that the Cop would investigate MF, he's not fully confirmed yet. Although, remember, MF usually claims at odd times and usually when he doesn't even need to claim. You could argue that's the same case here; however he claimed at a time when he was in trouble and he claimed the most obvious role, The Commuter. We had literally just established there was a commuter and you think there is nothing strange about that? Either way, this is something of like the Cop to investigate, for one, my own peace of mind, and two, to potentially uncover someone who is fake claiming.

I agree that it is weird that just after learning of the Commuter existing we happened to find him in Music, but there are a couple things off with this. Even if MF is investigated and someone claimed to have done this tomorrow or whenever, would you then not trust that person's claim like you are not trusting Music? So even if an investigation is wasted on him it won't confirm anything? I say wasted because, while I don't disagree investigating him is a bad idea, like Deku said it is quite possibly just going to be a wasted investigation due to his role. The other thing is, what if the cop happens to die tonight after we didn't lynch Music because he was going to investigate him? Then blame starts flying around, just like in Members vs Mods. You might get suspected because you wanted the cop to do something and then the cop randomly died, so maybe the mafia knew who the cop was and were just waiting to get rid of him. Which means maybe Music is mafia, and maybe the cop died so he wouldn't be able to say anything on who he was, etc etc. I know this might be a sort of paranoid way of thinking, but there's so much that could go wrong that you have to remember, even if music is investigated that does never make it confirmed that he is who he says he is. Death is the only way to 100% confirm someone in this game, either that or a modconfirm. That's what I think is wrong about this sort of plan you have.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
me said:
You don't understand because your to slow.

But really I did not trust koki he is a player that scares me until confirmed

This doesn't really explain your vote on him really. You can't just say I'm too slow, I don't like the way you voted for him period. Koki was drawing the Mafia in, you should ha well left him until the next day.

I'm not sure what you mean.

This I what I mean.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
The rules state that there cant be anymore then two claims per day and music has already claimed commuter and if poka could claim that would be great.

Also if music wasnt the commuter then wouldnt someone who was the actual commuter go ahead and claim so we know music is telling a lie. Since that hasnt happend yet then im almost postive music is are commuter and it would be a waste to investigate him.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This I what I mean.
Well I didn't take anything personal (this is Mafia), but I was really baffled for why you called me slow at the time. You said it was because you claimed(?); however, like I said, it was incredibly cryptic. I was pressuring you based of something completely different (your vote on Koki, which still doesn't sit well with me mistake or not).

Big Octo

=^)
I'm believing in music's claim. I'd like to bring up when he taunted the Mafia Role Cop (he assumed there was one) to investigated him. I cba to dig up that post from all the spam in day 1. It should be noted that this was entirely before we even had the idea of there being a commuter in the game.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm believing in music's claim. I'd like to bring up when he taunted the Mafia Role Cop (he assumed there was one) to investigated him. I cba to dig up that post from all the spam in day 1. It should be noted that this was entirely before we even had the idea of there being a commuter in the game.
Hmm now that you mention it, this makes sense. Commuter can't be investigated so he was obviously trying to bait Mafia in. Probably a bad idea since Mafia most likely saw it as bait and didn't do anything. I wish MF was more clear on what he's doing though because it can be extremely confusing and it can come off as scummy.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
This may sound flip floppy, because earlier I said I was still a little suspicious of MF, but look at it this way. The Mafia already know who the Commuter is, so the Commuter would gain nothing from hiding at this point, if MF is lying and the real Commuter is still out there reading this post, then I highly recommend that they come out and say so, it would greatly help the Town by clearing up this confusion and help us focus on bigger problems. But since they haven't so far I'm more inclined to believe MF is the Commuter.

Right know I'm a little suspicious of JC, is it because he wants to kill me? A little, yeh. Maybe its just way he plays that irks me, I can't tell at this point.

BlackKirby suggested that I role-claim, do you guys really want me to waste the last one for today?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Change of heart about the Cop investigating MF (read above post). I suggest lookin at Fig's lynch, more specifically BlackKirby, Draco, or Viral. These are all just suggestions, you can investigate who you want, choose me if you want, but those three are really getting away with what they did yesterday (swaying the outcome in the last minute towards a mislynch).

I'm sticking with Poka at the moment. I've already explained my reasonings on the day prior; however my main reason now is to see scummy that Fig lynch actually was. If Poka is scum then the Vig can take out one of those targets, while the Cop investigates one of the others.

---

This is my plan of action so to say:

If Poka is scum, Vig takes out BlackKirby, Cop investigates Draco [Kirino] or Viral Maze; either one would do.

If Poka isn't scum, Vig choose whoever, Cop investigate me.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'd say hold off right now and wait until nearer the end of the day, only because someone else may need to claim, for some reason. But it's not a bad idea, especially if it helps us narrow down who's town and who's mafia.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
why should the vig kill me if poka is scum ?
Because I feel you played a part big part in orchestrating the Fig lynch, which stopped Pokalink from being lynched. See if Poka turns up scum, can't you see how what you shady that looks? Out of those three, I suggested you simply because I haven't played with you all that much and in that sense, I can't get a good reading of you. I feel, if you are scum, that you could easily fade into the background.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
BlackKirby suggested that I role-claim, do you guys really want me to waste the last one for today?
If you think your role is important enough to remain in the game, you should definitely claim. If you are just a VT or something else you think the Town could live without... I'd ask that you don't. Knowing your alignment for sure may help future days' discussion, and we don't really have an alternative to you at this point, so we may end up hastily lynching someone with very little evidence.

But ultimately, it's up to you.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Because I feel you played a part big part in orchestrating the Fig lynch, which stopped Pokalink from being lynched. See if Poka turns up scum, can't you see how what you shady that looks? Out of those three, I suggested you simply because I haven't played with you all that much and in that sense, I can't get a good reading of you. I feel, if you are scum, that you could easily fade into the background.

Well that does make alot of sense i figured it would make me look shady if fig turned up town...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom