• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Midna

Minda's best feature, is it

• Her babbleing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRANSFORM (herself and you)

• the endless adventure

• how she lets us be LAUGHING AT HER!!!!

• Total voters

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
She babbles, she transforms you, she takes you on what seems like a endless adventure, but now, we laugh at her and make fun of her. On this thread, we just talk about stupid minda, she is so annoying, and she tells you the obvious, and she curses at me, once, she said "you son of a b****"

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
You know I didn't mind Midna. Sure she could get annoying and when she babbles it sounds like swears. But after awhile you get attached to the character. So I'm not going to talk about how bad Midna, sorry just what I think.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Wow, man, I just lost ALL respect for you. Midna was one of my favorite characters in the entire series and she wasn't annoying at all. And seriously, who laughs at her? Is there something you find funny about her?

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
I like her babbling,but in no bad way.
She's a beloved character of the Zelda series by now.
But yeah ... I don' think Midna is funny in the way you meant it

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally speaking, she annoyed me because of her personality. Both after the twist and before, she was like a slavemaster just ordering the slave to do whatever. And of course, Link willingly obliges. I also sort of hated her design, but after we see more of her I appreciated it at least a little bit :xd:

She has a vehement hate for people who get in her way, that could be a good AND bad thing but I think it's more of a good thing. That way, enemies are more or less clearly designated, right?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Personally speaking, she annoyed me because of her personality. Both after the twist and before, she was like a slavemaster just ordering the slave to do whatever. And of course, Link willingly obliges. I also sort of hated her design, but after we see more of her I appreciated it at least a little bit :xd:

Well, what did you hate about her personality after the twist?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Midna is without a doubt my favorite assistant. But the abhorrence many players hold toward her may have derived from the contradictory setting she was placed into. To put it simply, she was out to topple Zant for usurping the throne from her, and exiling her. Her ultimate goal was to retrieve the Fused Shadow, use the Mirror of Twilight to reenter her realm, and destroy Zant right then. This is likely what would've transpired had it not been offset by Ganondorf's sudden appearance. Nintendo backed up her past story with Zant perfectly, but her character development seemed shortened with Ganon inserted. There was no driving force to go after him, really, once Zant was defeated.

Nonetheless, she carried over from one behavior to the next--from arrogance to obligation, for example. Even by Ganon's sudden drop into the story Midna knew what had to be done and acted on it. She can't be faulted for only wanting to restore peace and balance between her people and the Light World. You can tell this is true since she shattered the Mirror, ensuring that the two realms never fought again.

L

LadyRohan

I LUV Midna! Her sarcastic ways makes me laugh. I love when you are a wolf and you die and she shakes her head in disgust at you as to say "dumb *$$" LOL

Midna is not just my favorite assistant but my favorite character in the entire series, although that might change after I beat SS

Oh, God. I'm saddened that the majority of you liked Midna. I found her to be the worst companion Link has ever had. She is a lot like a slavemaster, then she expects me to forgive her. Then she has the balls to tease me at the end when she's hot. MMPH! Fi isn't even as bad, at least she wasn't a b*tch

Whoa dude, Golden.Poe and bobenstien you guys are probably young to love girls in Zelda games. As for you bobenstien, I think your new to this series and to let you know Midna is pretty nice looking when you finish the game if you haven't. She is really great, the most detailed character in the game unlike Navi or Tatl that don't do anything. Probably the best companion in the Zelda series having Fi second for her use.

zellinkda

one of many
her babbling! i wish it was an actual language! can we infer that maybe she spoke a twili language or something? i hope so. I was always trying to figure out what she was saying. In fact, i wish i could get subtitles on there to see what would happen!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom