• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Midna

Minda's best feature, is it

• Her babbleing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRANSFORM (herself and you)

• the endless adventure

• how she lets us be LAUGHING AT HER!!!!

• Total voters
I actually liked midna. She babbles, transform you into a wolf and back to a human, and she's funny.

C

Chuckles

I like how midna look cute and cheeky, she's really one of the most perfect nintendo characters of all time

I love how she talks its so cool to listen to. How does link understand her though? And how does she understand link?

T

twilightwolf

her voice would sometimes sound like a baby which would be EXTREMELY annoying, but i liked her. i liked her personality even though some people don't.

A

Averi

I really enjoyed Midna, sadly it was one of the few things I enjoyed about TP - I found it to be too much of a OoT clone. I like her personality, it reminds me a lot of Tatl in Majora. Both just use you for their own purposes and don't even try to hide it - the both take advantage of a vulnerable Link (wolf/deku) and exploit him for favors. It makes them jaded and more dynamic as characters overall. Lots of people were more than a little disappointed with her transformation into her 'princess' form at the end, but I found it to be fitting. It makes the whole game a sort of redemption quest for her - not only is she finding the light for herself, but for her people as well. I have a feeling, that even though she shattered the link between worlds, the Twilight Realm was left better off because she quested with Link and got to understand Zelda's heart.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Oh, God. I'm saddened that the majority of you liked Midna. I found her to be the worst companion Link has ever had. She is a lot like a slavemaster, then she expects me to forgive her. Then she has the balls to tease me at the end when she's hot. MMPH! Fi isn't even as bad, at least she wasn't a b*tch

Seriously, were you REALLY that offended by her? I mean seriously? She stops treating you like a slave at the end of the third dungeon, right after you beat the boss, (so the majority of the game) after that she acted much kinder. And when does she expect you to forgive her? In fact I think she even said that she didn't. And then no, she doesn't have any balls to do anything with (she is, after all, female) and keep that kinda language to yourself, we have young children on this site. And you were that offended by her girly teasing? Okay...it was just a joke...and not the offensive kind. And then you have to go and call her something inappropriate? Really? Don't feel saddened at those who saw her as a good character, feel saddened for yourself that you can't see good character development when it appears.

And another thing...you are aware that she is a video-game character right? You are getting very angry at an image on a screen that has set lines and personality.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I didnt understand the last option. Her best features are her witty, sarcastic remarks, and her characters development

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I love Midnas random speech. I love how Nintendo can include voice acting, without actually speaking. I swear, one time I heard her say "I love cucumbers with Monopoly" LOL!

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
At first I didn't appreciate her sarcastic tone and annoying comments and criticisms. But as I got into the game I realized that she is a nice companion to have a long and lighten the ever present, looming darkness that envelopes the land in which you must travel. She is quite a special creature to laugh at being she is so rude to you. She also looked really good at the end of the game. Coolest character design yet.

I do not approve of this thread! Midna is far and away my absolutely favorite character in the entire franchise quite frankly. I loved everything about her and TP wouldn't have been nearly as good imo without her in it. Nintendo really did a fantastic job with her character and I hope future Zelda games will have a character as well developed and interesting as her. I found Fi to be rather boring by comparison (no offense intended to anyone what likes her)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom