• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Midna

Minda's best feature, is it

• Her babbleing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRANSFORM (herself and you)

• the endless adventure

• how she lets us be LAUGHING AT HER!!!!

• Total voters
L

Luzigno

I loved midna in how he was with link, and how her played a big role in the entire game, also she is of big help in the entire game, i think that the best feature she has is the ability to transform you and herself and her ability to teleport things^^

To be honest I never really cared for Midna. Only when I acquired a new item, needed help, was clueless on a boss, or when she was stealing the crap I worked so hard for.

I couldn't stand Midna at first, I thought she was kind of rude. But then I ended up loving her, and she's probably my favourite companion helper whatever XD
Waaaay better than Navi DX

Midna had by far the best character development in the entire Zelda series and is the best assistant. She is also considered the most popular character next to Link and Zelda. I would say her transformation and development was the most impressionable. I like how the character starts out as someone you dislike and ends up becoming one you fall in love with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom