• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Midna

Minda's best feature, is it

• Her babbleing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRANSFORM (herself and you)

• the endless adventure

• how she lets us be LAUGHING AT HER!!!!

• Total voters

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Midna is my favorite assitant ever. her attitude was bad-***. lol i personally liked it. she made me think alot more than Fi did. but anyways she is only of my favorite charaters. Plus her hair was awesome:yes: i hated that FI had no personallity at all. Pretty bland if you ask me.
And midna did not point out the obvious. FI did that constantly. they dont even compare. idk what you be thinking bobenstien:mellow:

Last edited:
Midna is my favorite assitant ever. her attitude was bad-***. lol i personally liked it. she made me think alot more than Fi did. but anyways she is only of my favorite charaters. Plus her hair was awesome:yes: i hated that FI had no personallity at all. Pretty bland if you ask me.

Yah Fi had no personality and she just kept popping up and telling me what I just heard in her boring computer like way.

P

pokezelda

it first i didn't like minda at all... but after a few dungeons i started to like her she is a nice guide for link

her babbling. ha, it was that sarcasm she always managed to put in there that made me really like her as a character in this game.

P

Pm88

I liked midna. She wasn't annoying like navi was. Not to mention she was mean, I thought that was nice for a change.

A

aquizero

wow, "she curses at you". i liked midna. when you understood why she was so serious and sarcastic it made me really like her. also when she transformed to her real self at the end she was beautiful.

Fiercegoronlink

Champion for Christ
Midna is not all bad, I think it is cool all the powers she has I just wished she could have helped me fight some of the harder bosses not just with Ganon which she made that a whole lot easier. I think she is one of nintendo's best work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom