• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is the Hardest Boss in Oot for You?

T

tmiln15

I recently finished OOT for the first time and i think all the bosses are easy but the hardest ones were Bong Bong and phantom Ganon. i also think the great bay temple boss in MM was very hard.

K

Kylehorrible

As a kid Morpha was impossible and I will always hate that level for it. But looking back the hardest boss had to be Phantom Ganon for me.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Definitely Phantom Ganon.

He was the only one that killed me for about five times, with me not being able to know how to beat him... Then I figured out that you had to hit the magic ball he sent to you to hurt you, and, after a few more times, I finally beated it :)

Though it seems Bongo Bongo is the hardest boss of all, though strangely I've beaten him in less than... three times?
Though Bongo Bongo and Barinade are the most entertaining bosses :)

Master

Upcoming
I think the hardest boss was Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade
(How the hell do I still remember it's name !? )

Well , i think it was the hardest boss because i really didn't know what to do . i died around 5 times on that boss

My neighbor had to beat Phantom Ganon for me the first time I played through. Then, Bongo Bongo was the second hardest. I got stuck on those two for a looong time.
The rest weren't to bad.

C

Chubby Luma

The one that gave me the most trouble was Volvagia, but then I discovered the Bottle Fairies...

I'd say Phantom Ganon, or the Iron Knuckle in the child portion of the Spirit Temple, if that counts.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Yeah, had a bit of trouble with phantom ganon.
Mainly (unlike ganondorf) he moved around, so It was hard to hit him.
But yeah PG, and the gerudo's fortress.

W

Wolfang31

The boss I'd the most trouble... was Volvagia. Twinrova was funny, Bongo Bongo was tough... Phantom Ganon is... too easy after practice.

D

Donahue

Twinrova kicked my ***, but so did Phantom Ganon. I guess its a toss-up.

I used to find all the adult temple bosses hard until I saw the speedrun and now I own them all! Except for Bongo Bongo...like WTF, either he goes down in two hits with the biggoron sword or he just never dies (I think i may have some sort of glitch).

On my first play-through, Phantom Ganon was definitely the boss I had the hardest time with. Even after I figured out you were supposed to shoot his horse with arrows as he flew by, I had trouble actually hitting him enough times before I ran out of arrows (sadly). And then, when I finally got that part down, I had a really tough time getting the timing right for hitting his energy-balls back at him. Of course, it didn't help that my TV had glares from the windows so bad that I could hardly see anything in that room. Overall, I must have died upward of 10 times. Probably a decent bit more than that.

I had a pretty easy time with all of the Young Link bosses, and then, after Phantom Ganon, I had the biggoron sword, and the rest of the Adult Link bosses were pretty much cake. On my second play-through, however, when I did the three-heart challenge and didn't get the biggoron sword, the most difficult one was Morpha. I'd never realized how much less damage the master sword does as compared to the biggoron sword until then.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Twinmola in majora's mask most annoying boss without the giants mask ever I could bearly even hit the damn tail.

F

Fierce_Midna333

I don't find Twinrova hard; I've only beaten the game once and only fought against them once, yet I found them unfortunately easy... Hardest for me was Ganon... :P :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I have to say Bongo Bongo. All of the dungeon bosses I beat were done in one try, but for Bongo Bongo, I had to challenge him twice, because I didn't know I can use the bow and arrow. It was a mistake, but even with the bow he was pretty hard, at least harder than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom