• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What is the Hardest Boss in Oot for You?

I was always terrible at Barinade. Im not sure why, maybe it was because i couldn't figure out how to not get hit by the electricity.

W

wherestheblanke

bongo bongo, first time I faced him with no guide I was at a complete loss as to how to hurt him

i don't know why everyone thought bongo bongo was hard. sure, he dealt a lot of damage, but he was a piece of cake to me. the hardest boss for me was dark link. sure he's only a miniboss, but he's the only boss that made me use a fairy when i was going all out (except for ganondorf, but he's slightly easier)

M

MegaLink

I would have to say that most of the bosses were easy for me, but one I had the most trouble on was Phantom Ganon. He took me like 2 tries to beat, but wasn't too hard. But difficult enough to be the hardest for me.

S

Seven

I think the hardest boss for me was Twinrova even though I never die. It gets me near death though xD. Otherwise Dark Link even though he is a mini-boss but than I figured out about the Din Fire trick.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Dark Link for sure. The other bosses have nothing on this guy simply because you cannot find a strategy to defeat him that didn't involve losing health. Sure, Volvagia was hard at first, but I still found a way to climb off the edge in a way that I don't lose any health. Dark Link, he murdered me whenever I challenged him. :lol:
It took me 3 fairies and a few red potions to beat him while I didn't lose any health for the other bosses. :lol:

Yeah, probably Dark Link for me. I died so many times and it was so annoying to have to go back to the room every time(never remembered to use Farore's Wind). The only way I could find to damage him that actually worked was Din's Fire. The Megaton Hammer must not work on the Virtual console version, or maybe I'm not using it right. o_O

But for the first time I played, Ganondorf was the hardest. Now he is cake. :P

In my latest run through of the game, Dark Link went from being the easiest boss from the run before, to the hardest. I don't know why, but I hadn't laid one hit on him by the time he reached his most aggresive form. I think I had lost 5 hearts by the time I managed to hit him once, luckily I still managed to kill him.

I did used to find Bongo Bongo quite hard on a constant basis, but I realised it's only because I can change the direction I am aiming my bow when the hands are hitting the drum. So now I just get used to aiming in the direction of one of the hands as quickly as I can.

All the bosses in Ocarina of Time are quite hard when you first play the game, but Dark Link is the only boss in the game that can be hard no matter how many times you complete Ocarina of Time.

Out of the Mini-Bosses, Dark Link naturally. A guy with very limited ways to hit him, lots of counter-attack moves, of course he's going to be a problem.

Out of regular bosses, Bongo Bongo. I think the last time I played through OoT, I got to the end of the Shadow Temple and died trying to beat him. I came back, and died again. I went out, got some fairies and potions, went back, and died again. And this process just repeated itself over and over and over, and no matter what I could not beat him, and I had no idea why. Eventually I finally beat him, but it still stands that he's one of the most annoying bosses I've ever faced.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Phantom Ganon, this guy was pretty brutal. I mainly hated the "Tennis" game you play with him. See, with Ganondorf, it was easier because he didn't move aroung the room all the time. But he was the ONLY boss who took me three tries to kill.

kindlyone

I am The Kindlyone
The hardest boss was phantom ganon i could never find the right picture he was coming out of then when i finally got him off his horse he would "play tennis" as said by a previous person which was extra annoying

Out of the Mini-Bosses, Dark Link naturally. A guy with very limited ways to hit him, lots of counter-attack moves, of course he's going to be a problem.

Out of regular bosses, Bongo Bongo. I think the last time I played through OoT, I got to the end of the Shadow Temple and died trying to beat him. I came back, and died again. I went out, got some fairies and potions, went back, and died again. And this process just repeated itself over and over and over, and no matter what I could not beat him, and I had no idea why. Eventually I finally beat him, but it still stands that he's one of the most annoying bosses I've ever faced.

i had no problem with dark link, i found it rather easy
and i did pretty much the same thing with bongo bongo
i died, tried again, died, then said screw this and went and got as many faries as i could (3 at that time)
i got sooo frustraited, when i beat him tho i was happy

Nye Pendragon

derparific
So far, all of the bosses have been way too easy, but I had the most annoyance with Morpha.
SERIOUSLY? That thingy follows you EVERYWHERE and makes it impossible to hit it. D:
Not hard, just really irritating.

(Bongo Bongo = the most over rated boss in OoT.
I litterally beat him in under two minutes. On my first try. :c
Same with Volvalgia. Phantom Ganon was a bit of a challenge until I got the hang of it, then I beat him rather quickly.)

So far, the bosses have been a huge letdown compaired to the amazing dungeons. Twinrova, please make up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom