• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming I'm even one of those masters (which is honestly pretty likely) activating your motivation has the potential to completely upend your wincon and certainly doesn't bode well for me
I disagree. Nowhere in my motivation does it say that my win condition will change.
each and every one of you is told what you will get by achieving your Motivation. It says right in your role what will happen to you if you obtain it.
But I don't think I'll change your mind on this issue, and it's really not important whether I achieve it anyways. Looking forward to the next paper!

*eats popcorn* I kinda expected to be dead by now.
Are you someone we should be trying to kill? I don't think you've done anything bad, and there's more obvious targets right now

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Freddeh

gaunt being goblin aligned seems feasible to me and the way both PK and freddeh were talking about him makes me feel like they know about him but they're being coy. Dusky basically openly claimed rolecop yesterday and was NK'd immediately after. I didn't like the goblin alignment before and i like them a lot less now.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
guessing amber died to clone degeneration but there not being a death post was weird. guessing the self-alignment and her name simply being "a clone of spiderman" is related to her fulfilling her motivation and choosing self.

funnier6

Courage~
Nowhere in my motivation does it say that my win condition will change.
Didnt in mine either and look where we are
Vote: Freddeh

gaunt being goblin aligned seems feasible to me and the way both PK and freddeh were talking about him makes me feel like they know about him but they're being coy. Dusky basically openly claimed rolecop yesterday and was NK'd immediately after. I didn't like the goblin alignment before and i like them a lot less now.
Dusk wasn't a role cop though? More like a name cop?

Ragnarokio

Town not a good team. Join the maf

I'd say i would if i could, since based on my understanding of the gamestate mafia seems pretty promising, especially in comparison to town, but i also feel like at this point i'm already invested enough in town that an alignment change might just bum me out. In any case, I don't have the ability to switch.

Dusk wasn't a role cop though? More like a name cop?

yeah name cop is more accurate

DAY 5: First Vote Count

funnier6 (2): Paranoid King, 15377
Freddeh (2): funnier6, ExLight, Ragnarokio
Killjoy (1): Freddeh
Captan Lunch (1): Tevish Szat

Not Voting (11): Morbid Minish, Rubik, Storm, Silverfish, Aaarrrgh, Captan Lunch, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Hapi, KingofDominaria, Skystone, Killjoy
Voteblocked (2): Mellow Ezlo, funnier6

With 22 available votes, it takes 12 votes to reach a Majority.

The Day 5 Deadline is set for August 9th at 7:15 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown.

1. Spider-Man attempts to vote Zinger2099, but, as we've seen before, votes against the Mod don't count
  2. funnier6 votes Freddeh [Note: This vote was counted, at the time it was cast]
  3. Freddeh votes Killjoy
  4. Paranoid King votes Paranoid King; then votes funnier6 in the same post
  5. ExLight votes Freddeh
  6. 15377 votes funnier6
  7. Ragnarokio votes Freddeh
  8. Tevish Szat votes Captan Lunch
  9. First Vote Count Tallied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom