• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • His must serve his Masters faithfully in eliminating Spider-Man. Note the "s". This section of the role is not bolded, but the "s" is potentially informative about the nature of the Goblin faction.
I'm as clueless about this as you are.

Also I'm very disinclined to help PK achieve his motivation ever especially since I googled him and apparently he betrays me.
Well, you know my win con now. Not like I have a reason to betray you.

Also, considering the fact that Poy's flip showed only Mafia aligned, I am inclined to believe that the talk of the true Carnage being in the game was just posturing to confuse us. Like, I'm not discounting the possibility, but it seems unlikely.
I'm inclined to agree. Players that Poy voted for were marked by Carnage, not by spider-carnage.

Looked it up, and the only version of Carnage that is attached to a character in the game is Red Goblin, aka Norman Osborn. So let's hope that's not a thing.
...?
Where did you find this information?
From what I looked up, carnage could be Norman Osborn, J Jonah Jameson, or Gwen Stacey. Of these three, Gwen is the only one remotely related to the clone saga.

So...Rubik is JJJ almost assuredly then right? I think he can be town JJJ but probably still JJJ.
Based on how the bugle has been signed, they might be Betty Brant or Robbie Robertson. Or maybe their role is a group of bugle editors.

Apparently Gaunt is Osborn's business partner and part of Brotherhood of the Scrier. So yeah, these Goblin Aligned are killing people.
If you're bringing lore into it, Gaunt seems to be driven to kill both Osborn and spiderman. I know I'm not in contact with Gaunt, and I doubt Freddeh is. If I had to guess, I'd say they're a self, town or mafia-aligned, but not spider- or goblin-aligned.

Oh, and daily rumor mill:
You can move your votes without unvoting. Some players may have abilities that relate to unvoting.

...?
Where did you find this information?
From what I looked up, carnage could be Norman Osborn, J Jonah Jameson, or Gwen Stacey. Of these three, Gwen is the only one remotely related to the clone saga.
My bad. John Jonah Jameson is a completely different person from John Jonah Jameson Jr, the editor of the paper, who in turn is a different person than J Jonah Jameson, John Jonah Jameson Jr's father.

where are you seeing Gwen Stacey?
and why are you not mentioning other hosts lol
there are a ton of them maybe
Ultimate comics, which have a story about the clone saga that Gwen Stacey/Carnage features heavily in.

Aaarrrgh said that the only version of carnage in this game was Norman Osborn, so I figured I'd point out the other people confirmed to be in this game that have also been carnage.

So this is apparently a thing.
Oof. RIP.
I don't see a death scene.
I guess their role is literally just spider-man?
And they seem to be self-aligned. I wonder if spidermen who achieve their motivation can choose to be mafia or self-aligned, or if they started that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom