• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you're bringing lore into it, Gaunt seems to be driven to kill both Osborn and spiderman. I know I'm not in contact with Gaunt, and I doubt Freddeh is. If I had to guess, I'd say they're a self, town or mafia-aligned, but not spider- or goblin-aligned.

He was very much working with Osborn and the Brotherhood during this storyline. It even mentions how a member of the Brotherhood was ordered to get close to Traveller and when Traveller found out he was connected to Gaunt he was displeased and Norman order Traveller to be to be killed.

He was very much working with Osborn and the Brotherhood during this storyline. It even mentions how a member of the Brotherhood was ordered to get close to Traveller and when Traveller found out he was connected to Gaunt he was displeased and Norman order Traveller to be to be killed.
Well, if you say so. Do you mind linking a source, because I can't find this anywhere. Closest thing I can find is this, where Gaunt hires someone to kill green goblin, then kills scrier, and finally kills Dr. Seward Trainer before dying to spiderman.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, if you say so. Do you mind linking a source, because I can't find this anywhere. Closest thing I can find is this, where Gaunt hires someone to kill green goblin, then kills scrier, and finally kills Dr. Seward Trainer before dying to spiderman.

was it with the same ability?
You were aware of multiple layers of protection?

Yes and 1) I doubt an Arson hit would hit the same person twice if you doused them twice, though this is a crazy game so I guess fair enough, but also 2) lol I don't care about protection on an ability that doesn't kill. I can send it your way next if you like.

I do find it interesting that both of you are trying to throw shade on that when I've been very open and no one has died from it. I'm sure you can find a better thing to poke at than the thing I'm literally just doing to troll KoD with.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
The answer to the Freddeh alignment conundrum (because I didn't see anyone address it directly) is that Freddeh himself doesn't have to be Goblin-aligned. Of course he's aligned with himself.

We also presumably ought to care about the other alleged master that PK has.

I got a tracking result for dusky targetting Tristan despite that not being my action nor target
What did you try to do?

Yes and 1) I doubt an Arson hit would hit the same person twice if you doused them twice, though this is a crazy game so I guess fair enough, but also 2) lol I don't care about protection on an ability that doesn't kill. I can send it your way next if you like.

I do find it interesting that both of you are trying to throw shade on that when I've been very open and no one has died from it. I'm sure you can find a better thing to poke at than the thing I'm literally just doing to troll KoD with.

Aye, troll away. But, did you not also target Numbers with the ability as well?

Aye, troll away. But, did you not also target Numbers with the ability as well?

KoD was exiled that night. Although KoD was asking because I speculated that the ability does something else that was interrupted by KoD getting exiled mid night the first time Fred targeted him.

Idk, your theory doesnt sound plausible given certain functions, but with others it does. It almost sound likes I shouldn't claim if he did target me. But, freddeh called his target, leading me to believe it may leave a status effect that would concern others that know what it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom