• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this related to whatever they used on you?

I’m fine with going after tristan

It's probably more in line with the thinking gaunt is goblin, the goblins needing to remove true parker, and gaunt having kills. Even if he's not an immediate threat to True Parker, we don't need him coincidentally taking out other friendlies as well.

is the Tristan = Gaunt mechanical info or just a blind gut feeling?

Speculatory based on mechanical info. KoD found out that Dusky and Mello targeted each other. Good money says he's gaunt, I personally suspect he's got a PGO type clause.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
This should speak for itself:

Outside of that, the fact that you felt it unnecessary to talk about things that happened to you, generally unhelpful ideas, and the fact that I don't trust anything spidey-related outside of one of you.

Tbf, the list of people I'm cool with is pretty small: PK, Rag, Rubik, probably exlight, probably tevish, maybe the scarlets (i think they're hiding something that may be compatible with me). Oh, and the real spidey.
Freddeh has a few good points. Not only that, but I'm also getting an off putting vibe with the way he seems to do a lot of "stalking" so to say.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Say, what happened to all the other spidermen?
We haven't left since Day One. We have been planning and ironing out our machinations, and soon we shall strike. Our slow but certain takeover is almost complete. also that Sea-foam Spidey worries us. We mandate a call to action. Vote Zinger. he is the Enemy
Vote:Zinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom